Gerrard

wykikitoon

I know Gerrard is a great player but I have to say he is one dirty cheatings twat. Yesterday he went down easier than a tarts knickers.

Moaning all the time to Ref's, Diving and just generally playing like a spoilt shit.

I know Gerrard is a great player but I have to say he is one dirty cheatings twat. Yesterday he went down easier than a tarts knickers.

Moaning all the time to Ref's, Diving and just generally playing like a spoilt shit.

Quicker than his lasses knickers when Pancake is around tbh

Pancake? :razz:

If he was playing for someone other than Liverpool, Man Ure, Chelsea or Arsenal he would of bum hung drawn and quartered by now tbh.

I would put it more down to him being English.

Hmm, well there is that too. What example is he setting others?

The English FA is shite, they need to clamp down and sort themselves out the wankers

.......................................... went down easier than a tarts knickers.

Me mam told me tarts don't wear knickers, she said the on and off was a bother and wasted valuable time. :razz:

Pancake? :razz:

The Scouse bouncer/drug pusher who was giving Gerrard's tangarine tinted lass a length.

Allegedly.

The Scouse bouncer/drug pusher who was giving Gerrard's tangarine tinted lass a length.

Allegedly.

...I have to ask. Tangarine tinted?

On topic, some lowlife behaviour from Gerrard yesterday, nothing surprising though. Remember the dive against Sheffield?

I think that because he does a job for England and plays better than most of the dross that turns up people forgive his less than sportsmanlike actions. He's been a fixture at Liverpool for so long he thinks he's untouchable. Good of Benitez to take him off I felt.

Allegedly.

...I have to ask. Tangarine tinted?

Tangerine I suppose.

alex_curran.jpg

Looks like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. For the last ten years.

He hasn't had a great game for either Liverpool or England (especially England) for 18 months now. Most over-rated player in the world IMO.

Those ratings acrossthepond :razz: even ignoring the Owen one. Cacapa - 6, Pattison - 7 B)

They're not skill ratings, you know. Pattison would be hovering around .5 if they were, and I'd have Owen at 8 and Cacapa at 9 (before anyone jumps on me for that random comment, it's because of our return on the money we paid for owen thus far).

Those ratings acrossthepond :razz: even ignoring the Owen one. Cacapa - 6, Pattison - 7 B)

They're not skill ratings, you know. Pattison would be hovering around .5 if they were, and I'd have Owen at 8 and Cacapa at 9 (before anyone jumps on me for that random comment, it's because of our return on the money we paid for owen thus far).

What do they rate then? Performance? Even funnier if that's the case.

Surely it must be something like minutes played offloaded against the total cost of the player (transfer fee + wages to date)?

Why, mag-ness, of course. Says right there. :D

Why, mag-ness, of course. Says right there. :D

Jesus wept.

Why, mag-ness, of course. Says right there. :angry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magness

a place in Arkansas?

Self indulgent yanks eh? :D

Ref Clattenburg out for weekend

Mark Clattenburg will not referee a Premier League match this weekend after being criticised for his handling of the Merseyside derby on Saturday.

He incurred the wrath of Everton after sending off Tony Hibbert for fouling Steven Gerrard in the box.

Dirk Kuyt scored the penalty and 10 minutes later was only booked for a two-footed lunge at Phil Neville.

It meant Kuyt was still on the pitch to take the last-minute penalty that gave Liverpool a 2-1 victory.

Kuyt admitted afterwards the tackle "looks bad", adding: "Maybe I was a bit lucky."

But Everton defender Alan Stubbs was among the players unhappy at Clattenburg's performance.

"It was a two-footed lunge. If a player leaves the ground with both feet, that's a red card," he said.

"In the laws of the game if a player goes in with two feet and makes a lunge, and that is what it was, it's a red."

On the penalty Stubbs added: "The referee went to book Tony Hibbert holding a yellow card, Steven Gerrard walked past him (the referee) and it changed to a red.

"We saw the replays. That's disappointing. We were 1-0 at half-time and on top, we had control of the game."

At the end Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher appeared to haul Joleon Lescott to the ground as Everton's nine men fought for an equaliser.

And Stubbs raged: "If the referee looks at the decision again he will see the penalty appeal was right. Their lad had his arms all around Joleon, what was he supposed to do?

"It's a stonewall penalty. The referee was close, but that means nothing. He was close to a lot of things and didn't give them.

"We are disappointed because we have lost. But there was zero feedback from the referee, I think they should have to come out after a game and explain themselves.

"We have to explain ourselves if we make bad decisions or mistakes, why not referees?"