Jol: Toon are jealous of Spurs' success

smoggeordie

What a clueless twat.

I wanted to see him lose his job quickly, now I want the cunt to hang in there by the skin of his teeth until the point of no return for relegation.

The fact our headless chicken team of last season was able to complete the double over them really makes you wonder how people like Jol survive so long without a brain.

Mind you this is a man that thinks Jenas is a first team player (Bobby was old and suffering from dementure).

I'm jealous of any of our competitors that has success tbh. It'd be odd If that wasnt the case.

Consequently I'm not that arsed about Spurs the football team as they're not that successful. Their fans (and now manager it would seem) carry on as though they are though which goes a long way to explain why I think they're collectively a bunch of dickheads. Jealousy it aint though.

Guest stevieintoon
:razz:

Spurs?? B):D

Martin Jol??? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Fuck off man, April 1st is a good 5 months away!

Best post seen on any toon board this year, but you should've added three more :angry: 's after "Spurs??".

UTTER MICKY MOUSE CLUB. Robson got sacked for finishing 5th, we booed our own players for finishing 5th, the potato headed cunt! I'm alone in this I'm sure but I'm quite happy we don't have UEFA Cup football, the Champions League is the only place to be, the size of our clubs dictates we have a genuine chance in the future of getting back there, they will never be in there regardless who is their manager.

By the way £117 coming my way if the toon win tonight following my accumulator this weekend.

CLASSIC.

We're going to thump these also-rans and see the back of Jol tonight. Hey Martin, I hear the Bolton job is open...

We're not in the same league as them...priceless. Just who do these jumped-up media sweethearts think they are?

:angry:

CLASSIC.

We're going to thump these also-rans and see the back of Jol tonight. Hey Martin, I hear the Bolton job is open...

We're not in the same league as them...priceless. Just who do these jumped-up media sweethearts think they are?

In a way he's right.

But not in the way he intended.

Guest stevieintoon

CLASSIC.

In a way he's right.

You're a yank? Explains a lot.

CLASSIC.

In a way he's right.

You're a yank? Explains a lot.

You just dont catch on :angry:

Classic Stevie