Phone recommendations please

Radgina

...my mobile was attacked by a pint of lager last Thursday night and died so I am using an old one at the minute :razz: Can't seem to spot anything I like ...any recommendations please ?? ( I don't like Nokia's tho ) Tyvm

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the N95 like? My Sony Ericsson is quality, but I just fancy a change for a year or so, so now that someone of consequence has asked, you can start providing answers. :razz:

of consequence !!! aye right... B)

What's the N95 like? My Sony Ericsson is quality, but I just fancy a change for a year or so, so now that someone of consequence has asked, you can start providing answers. :razz:

Which Sony Ericsson have you got Gemmill? I've always religiously (well apart from some misguided transgression to Siemens with my work mobile!) gone with Nokia but this time fancied a change.

Heard the K800 series was pretty good and the one I've gone for is apparently brand new...

Which Sony Ericsson have you got Gemmill? I've always religiously (well apart from some misguided transgression to Siemens with my work mobile!) gone with Nokia but this time fancied a change.

Heard the K800 series was pretty good and the one I've gone for is apparently brand new...

I've got the W880 and really like it. Especially very slim, so you can easily have it in your pockets without looking like being permanently "excited"...

K850i

End thread.

My god, I've made a choice that Sima agrees with! :razz:

Now if only those incompetent arseholes at O2 had processed my order, I might have had it by now! B)

I don't like Sony's, unnecessarily over-complicated to use, dodgy batteries and downright ugly to boot.

Ugliness is obviously personal opinion, but I couldn't disagree more on the other two tbh.

I'm a staunch Nokia user but I prefer the new Sony with the 5MP camera to the N95 (with 5MP camera). Just because I hate sliders/flippers.

Rang up to upgrade last week only to be reminded I'm on an 18 month contract. D'oh.

Howabout this beauty...

Nokia Aeon combines two touch-sensitive panels mounted on a fuel-cell power pack. The handset's connectivity and electronics are built into the panels to allow them to be used independendently. When assembled, one panel would operate as the display, the other as the keypad. Since the buttons are entirely virtual, Aeon can flip instantly between a numeric pad for dialling, a text-entry pad for messaging, or a media-player controller.

nokia_aeon_3.jpg

nokia_aeon_1.jpg

nokia-kidz-concept-300.jpg

nokia_aeon_4.png

:D

Howabout this beauty...

Nokia Aeon combines two touch-sensitive panels mounted on a fuel-cell power pack. The handset's connectivity and electronics are built into the panels to allow them to be used independendently. When assembled, one panel would operate as the display, the other as the keypad. Since the buttons are entirely virtual, Aeon can flip instantly between a numeric pad for dialling, a text-entry pad for messaging, or a media-player controller.

nokia_aeon_3.jpg

nokia_aeon_1.jpg

nokia-kidz-concept-300.jpg

nokia_aeon_4.png

B)

:D that's a bit flash...I'm liking that fella :razz:

K850i

End thread.

QFT

Can't get mine until December though :D

That down to your contract or availability??

Mine's still not turned up because they've suddenly decided its out of stock!! Why didn't they tell me that when I ordered it yesterday and then paid more for a 10am next day delivery??

Fucktards! :razz:

K850i

End thread.

QFT

Can't get mine until December though :razz:

That down to your contract or availability??

Mine's still not turned up because they've suddenly decided its out of stock!! Why didn't they tell me that when I ordered it yesterday and then paid more for a 10am next day delivery??

Fucktards! B)

that's what you get for getting a flash phone...I'll just pop into the shop the mora when I'm off and pick mine up :D