Phone recommendations please

Radgina

Just ordered the N95 8GB with vodafone. Couldn't really justify the iPhone when I've just got a new iPod.

That any good like mate?

Thinking of switching to it as my contract with Three is up soon.

Will it justify the purchase? And are there any decent deals to go with at the moment?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Nokia looks quite nice....

Eventually got my K850i however the incompetent twats managed to dispatch two of them! ;)

I must say I wasn't convinced about the K850i when I first got mine but it has really grown on me now, it has some stunning features.

Thinking about going for an LG Viewty in Jan, anyone got an opinion on it?

I've got one, best phone I've ever had. Camera is quality (although remember to change it to 5mp - set to 1mp as default), albeit no proper lens cover. Touch screen works perfectly, scrolling can be tricky at first but I've gotten used to it. Battery life is pretty good if you adopt power saver mode, but goes down quicker if you use the camera in 5mp a lot. Texting was my biggest concern with the touchscreen but its easy - I use normal keypad but you can use handwriting recognition or keyboard with the stylus if you want.

w910i? any cop?

I've got one of them, its a good phone. The buttons on it are a bit weird, not as easy to use as the ones on the K800i, which i had before. The screens big, the mp3 player on it is top notch. It's more of the same from sony ericsson, the cameras a bit crap, but being honest who uses a mobile phone for anything other then drunken night out photos!