Got A Problem

wykikitoon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Writing a letter to your own lass? I wouldnt, i'd just rise above him. If you cant, you need to sort out some issues that you've got. Being hard is about being bigger (not physically), cleverer (sic) and better than other people, not chinning them. Thats the reaction of a brainless idiot.

You can 'chin him' psychologically but you need to get your head together first.

For example, if she does really love you, being 'not arsed' when they are together will confuse your lass intitially then will dig into her deeper consciousness and make her think she may lose you. Reverse psychology on women is always a winner. On NO account let him go away with her without you though. However, being cool about them spending time together makes you look relaxed, independent, strong and will make him look sneaky, needy and shit. Just ask Parky. :D

Some terrible advice in this thread btw.

Just sit down next to him and gently stroke his inner thigh whilst looking longingly into his eyes.

Probably be the last you ever see of him. :D

(seriously no one can push your buttons unless you let them in one way or another).

This lad sounds a bit sad really mate following your lass round hoping one day she might fancy him. You need to speak to your lass again about him as mentioned previously in this thread if it was some drooling girl following you around she wouldn't put up with it.

Writing a letter to your own lass? I wouldnt, i'd just rise above him. If you cant, you need to sort out some issues that you've got. Being hard is about being bigger (not physically), cleverer (sic) and better than other people, not chinning them. Thats the reaction of a brainless idiot.

You can 'chin him' psychologically but you need to get your head together first.

For example, if she does really love you, being 'not arsed' when they are together will confuse your lass intitially then will dig into her deeper consciousness and make her think she may lose you. Reverse psychology on women is always a winner. On NO account let him go away with her without you though. However, being cool about them spending time together makes you look relaxed, independent, strong and will make him look sneaky, needy and shit. Just ask Parky. :D

Some terrible advice in this thread btw.

Wheras doing nothing about a lad his lass has to hide from in her own home is the reaction of a soft shite.

Some people deserve a slap.

In my opinion you should have a heart to heart chat with her, explain that you are not suggesting she would do anything with the lad, and you are not wanting to get in the way of her "friendship" with him but explain that you think that he is trying to get in her knickers, and that is begining to bother you, and ask what she thinks of the situation.

Chinning him would probably play in to his hands, infact he might be baiting you to do just that, I would be tempted to speak to him on his own, very firmly, not aggessively and not threatening, but make it plain that you know what he's try to get in her knickers and he needs to back off.

Don't forget though, no matter how much he might piss you off, and no matter how much he might be wanting to get in her knickers, you are her boyfriend, not him.

One other thing, make sure you keep her well fucked, if there's one thing I've learnt about women its this:

If you don't fuck them, someone else will !

In my opinion you should have a heart to heart chat with her, explain that you are not suggesting she would do anything with the lad, and you are not wanting to get in the way of her "friendship" with him but explain that you think that he is trying to get in her knickers, and that is begining to bother you, and ask what she thinks of the situation.

Chinning him would probably play in to his hands, infact he might be baiting you to do just that, I would be tempted to speak to him on his own, very firmly, not aggessively and not threatening, but make it plain that you know what he's try to get in her knickers and he needs to back off.

Don't forget though, no matter how much he might piss you off, and no matter how much he might be wanting to get in her knickers, you are her boyfriend, not him.

One other thing, make sure you keep her well fucked, if there's one thing I've learnt about women its this:

Good advice mate, but mix up your metaphors a little please! :D

Good advice mate, but mix up your metaphors a little please! :D

You are quite correct, maybe I should have phrased it "shag the arse off her" and for good measure a "knock her hips out"

a schoolboy errror, it wont happen again.

I had a similar sort of problem when I first met Mrs SLP. Thankfully, the knob jockey in question got pissed and made a tit of himself prompting my Mrs to want nothing more to do with him. Bit of a result. My best mate had the same problem with a friend of his lass as well. Again, the lad eventually (although it took quite a while) made a tit of himself and she fell out with him. I suppose what I'm saying is the little prick will slip up, look like a twat, and you'll be the one reaping the rewards.

If that fails, punch the cunts lights out.

I had a similar sort of problem when I first met Mrs SLP. Thankfully, the knob jockey in question got pissed and made a tit of himself prompting my Mrs to want nothing more to do with him. Bit of a result. My best mate had the same problem with a friend of his lass as well. Again, the lad eventually (although it took quite a while) made a tit of himself and she fell out with him. I suppose what I'm saying is spike his drink.

FYP

I had a similar sort of problem when I first met Mrs SLP. Thankfully, the knob jockey in question got pissed and made a tit of himself prompting my Mrs to want nothing more to do with him. Bit of a result. My best mate had the same problem with a friend of his lass as well. Again, the lad eventually (although it took quite a while) made a tit of himself and she fell out with him. I suppose what I'm saying is spike his drink.

FYP

I like how you think.

I had a similar situation but didn't really let it bother me, in the end he fucked it up for himself (became a bit of a kleptomaniac / thieving cunt) and of course when I found out I exploited the situation and she hasn't wanted to see him since.

The way I see it you can address it from two angles, him or her.

If you're going to talk to her about it then you can either me honest with her and tell her how much it bothers you or just go all out and forbid her from seeing him, the former is probably the better option.

Or if you want to talk to him about it you can either threaten him or chin him, however, both options could turn your girlfriend and her friends against you.

Best way to deal with it imo is to talk to her and let her know how you feel, make it clear that you're not forcing her to choose between the two of you, even though effectively you are, and hopefully she'll see your point of view and start distancing herself from him.

From my experience, speaking to the girl about it is a bad idea. I have a friend and her boyfriend isn't keen on me. He told her this, but there was no way she'd stop being friends with someone because of that. So she started seeing me in secret and that just made him even more suspicious.

I think you need to mark your territory. He's probably hanging around her because he thinks that she likes him, that you two are about to split and/or that he has a chance. You say that you and your girl try and get a room to yourself, but he hangs around for no good reason. Just snog her face off in front of him and he'll soon get the message.

Knock the cunt out! He's blatantly taking the piss out of you and because you've done nothing about it he's going to see how far he can push you. What next? Shag your girlfriend?

I would tell him to keep the fuck away from her otherwise you'll kick seven shades of shite out of him and if he has any thoughts of discussing this conversation with your lass tell him you'll still kick seven shades out of him so he better stop contacting her gradually so she doesn't notice him not contacting her as much and get suspicious.

P.S If he does happen to mention it to her, deny all knowledge and say to her he's trying to split the pair of you up so he can have her for himself then put all his windows out on the sly.

Hope this helps

Knock the cunt out! He's blatantly taking the piss out of you and because you've done nothing about it he's going to see how far he can push you. What next? Shag your girlfriend?

I would tell him to keep the fuck away from her otherwise you'll kick seven shades of shite out of him and if he has any thoughts of discussing this conversation with your lass tell him you'll still kick seven shades out of him so he better stop contacting her gradually so she doesn't notice him not contacting her as much and get suspicious.

P.S If he does happen to mention it to her, deny all knowledge and say to her he's trying to split the pair of you up so he can have her for himself then put all his windows out on the sly.

Hope this helps

The Byker way of thinking, I fucking love it! :D

Well, Had a chat last nigth and she said she agreed with everything I said. Basically I told her I wasnt comfortable with the way he was sometimes around her. Her summery of it?

GFriend "What do you want me to do about it? I love you, I am about to live with you and I dont want him or anyone else"

Me "Cool, well, I knew that but can you tell him in sly way that you cant get enough of me as I feel uncomfortable with him"

GFriend "He knows, Ive told him, what else can I do, I am a bit bored of this coming up"

Me "Can I murder the little cretin cunt then, then it wont come up again will it"

Gfriend "No, I dont want my bfriend in Prison, but when were away when sober, pretend to be pissed and warn him, then come over to me and well snog :D, if he doesnt get the message then, ill cut contact"

MINTA!!!!

Edited by wykikitoon

Well, Had a chat last nigth and she said she agreed with everything I said. Basically I told her I wasnt comfortable with the way he was sometimes around her. Her summery of it?

GFriend "What do you want me to do about it? I love you, I am about to live with you and I dont want him or anyone else"

Me "Cool, well, I knew that but can you tell him in sly way that you cant get enough of me as I feel uncomfortable with him"

GFriend "He knows, Ive told him, what else can I do, I am a bit bored of this coming up"

Me "Can I murder the little cretin cunt then, then it wont come up again will it"

Gfriend "No, I dont want my bfriend in Prison, but when were away when sober, pretend to be pissed and warn him, then come over to me and well snog :razz:, if he doesnt get the message then, ill cut contact"

MINTA!!!!

If only you'd read Wacky's reply in time :D

Gfriend "No, I dont want my bfriend in Prison, but when were away when sober, pretend to be pissed and warn him, then come over to me and well snog :D, if he doesnt get the message then, ill cut contact"

MINTA!!!!

You need to take note of the bit in bold tbh because if he doesn't get the message soon and you bring it up with her again, "a bit bored" will gradually become "getting really fucked off"..