Not just a pissheed ....

Radgina

...today I mostly had a day of culture, hopped on a GNER train down to Durham...wandered around and visited the Cathedral and even lit a candle for my Nana and paid a visit to the shrine of the Venerablle Bede...had a stroll along the river and a bite to eat in a nice little Bistro....train back to the Toon and a visit to the Laing...an absolutely fantastic display on there at the minute of portraits....I would have bet my life on some of them being photographs until I looked more closely...off for tea at a nice little Italians, rack of lamb on a bed of spring onion potatoes with sauteed veg and a nice bottle of Peroni....then back to the abode ...shattered but all "cultured" up :razz: I can does it if I tries :D

You can just imagine her in Durham Cathedral wondering why theres a shrine to Terry Venables.

:razz: aye right.....bearing in mind Bedes Monastery is a kick in the arse from my house :D

right...that's it...I "share" and look what happens ... :D:razz:

too perpetual...too snobby ...

Edited by Radgina

You can just imagine her in Durham Cathedral wondering why theres a shrine to Terry Venables.

:razz: aye right.....bearing in mind Bedes Monastery is a kick in the arse from my house :D

Shouldn't even be in Durham, should be here where he belongs tbh

Shouldn't even be in Durham, should be here where he belongs tbh

Fucking hell did The Northumbrian completely consume you Sima?

You poor bastard!

just wait for saturdays trip report

"went to pub got pissed, went for kebab w

ent home had vodka and went online......"

just wait for saturdays trip report

"went to pub got pissed, went for kebab w

ent home had vodka and went online......"

:razz: don't eat kebabs...

Neither does your lad so I've heard. :D

start a thread with a bit of culture and look what happens :D

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I have to say, though, that Durham cathedral is one magnificent buiding - make no mistake.

It's a fantastic building..and the Millenium window is beautiful...

...today I mostly had a day of culture, hopped on a GNER train down to Durham...wandered around and visited the Cathedral and even lit a candle for my Nana and paid a visit to the shrine of the Venerablle Bede...had a stroll along the river and a bite to eat in a nice little Bistro....train back to the Toon and a visit to the Laing...an absolutely fantastic display on there at the minute of portraits....I would have bet my life on some of them being photographs until I looked more closely...off for tea at a nice little Italians, rack of lamb on a bed of spring onion potatoes with sauteed veg and a nice bottle of Peroni....then back to the abode ...shattered but all "cultured" up :nufc: I can does it if I tries :rolleyes:

Bloody Tims shouldn't be allowed to ride public transport :D