Megson For Bolton

wykikitoon

Mandaric is rattling through managers at Leicester mind... won't the next one be his 4th??

He only took over around the back end of last season too, didn't he?

Whoever does get the Bolon job, we can only hope that they manage to avoid relegation by one place - thus leaving two places for boro and sunlun to go with Derby.

I hope there's one for Spurs as well.

Whoever does get the Bolon job, we can only hope that they manage to avoid relegation by one place - thus leaving two places for boro and sunlun to go with Derby.

I hope there's one for Spurs as well.

Okay, we'll let boro escape one more year. One thing's for sure, as sunlun are attempting to do a 'Leeds', it would be fun to watch them struggle :D

weird appointment for sure. i would have thought someone like paul jewell would have been option for bolton. i can see megson taking them down.

Paul Jewell is not a bad suggestion mate, if I were a Bolton fan I'd be happy with him but Megson ..... nightmare.

bye bye bolton. good luck in the championship.

They will need it, looks like they will settle back down there for a long time to come

Jewel knocked them back.

Sarah McLachlan and Lisa Loeb told them to fuck off an' arl.

See the Bolton fans are talking about boycotting the games.

Surely, the best thing to do is go and support the team and hope upon hope that Megson works out well - just as we did with Souness (apart from him working out well, that is).

bye bye bolton. good luck in the championship.

They will need it, looks like they will settle back down there for a long time to come

Jewel knocked them back.

Sarah McLachlan and Lisa Loeb told them to fuck off an' arl.

:D

Championship for certain. The only question it leaves is who'll go down with.

Must be Derby, and although I'd love to see Spurs join them I think it has to be Reading. Sorry, Brock.

Boro will cheat death again and Sunderland, mackem bastards notwithstanding, have more quality than the other teams circling the drain.