Compilation Song Help

Tooj

(Non Toon related like :razz:)

Just about to make a Compilation on Gary Lineker, but really can't think of a song so any help would be much appreciated.

Need to finish off me Ian Rush one as well, including that one lovely goal he scored for us against Everton. :D

Lineker's has to be something along the lines of his squeaky clean image....

Don't ask me why but for Ian Rush I've got the Grange Hill theme tune in my head :D

Just about to make a Compilation on Gary Lineker, but really can't think of a song so any help would be much appreciated.

Need to finish off me Ian Rush one as well, including that one lovely goal he scored for us against Everton. :D

Something by the Walker bros, perhaps ??? B)

Something by the Walker bros, perhaps ??? B)

Come to think about it, that isn't such a bad idea is it?? I think they sang The Sun Aint Gonna Shine which reflects how much of a class act he was and that it was a sad day when he stopped playing. Plus it's a good tune.

Something by the Walker bros, perhaps ??? :(

Come to think about it, that isn't such a bad idea is it?? I think they sang The Sun Aint Gonna Shine which reflects how much of a class act he was and that it was a sad day when he stopped playing. Plus it's a good tune.

I guess not all of our readers would have got the reason I said the Walker Bros.

Walker.......as in Walkers crisps...... :angry:

Oh, fuck it. :angry:B)