Someone...

adios

Has gone to the trouble of rating my profile. :D:razz: You sad, sad fuckers (the pair of you, I reckon).

B)

Sad fuckers because they only gave you a 3? :(

Nah, he's hoping it was a 5 and a 1. Going to the trouble of rating his profile and then expressing sheer indifference would hurt far more. :D

I might develop a bit of a man-crush on anyone perverse enough to do that tbh.

I know who the culprits are too, within a reasonable degree of certainty.

Has gone to the trouble of rating my profile. :D:razz: You sad, sad fuckers (the pair of you, I reckon).

B)

Surely been on t'interweb long enough to know there's no such thing as a moderate opinion?

B)

Surely been on t'interweb long enough to know there's no such thing as a moderate opinion?

When I win the lottery and I'm inbetween round-the-world trips, I fully intend to review every single item on Amazon as "I found this product generally adequate. 3 stars."

B)

Is this not a cry for help really? deep inside you're asking people to rate your profile, your thirst for attention needs quenching.

what the fuck am I going on about.....

Is this not a cry for help really? deep inside you're asking people to rate your profile, your thirst for attention needs quenching.

what the fuck am I going on about.....

I did wonder about that before I posted it, and no defo not. I just wanted to take the piss out of them (the one who rated me highly moreso).