Reading VS Toon

smoggeordie

Terrible loss to be honest, I can't fault us much for losing to the new-look City but Derby and Reading are Championship-level teams we should be beating day in and day out.

Embarassing.

Reading finished 8th last season and have the same points now as at this point last season.

Not sure what you're trying to prove here, look at our squad and look at theirs. The difference should be obvious.

That they are not a championship side.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is wrong with Sam? 88 minutes to go and he's sitting in the dugout picking his fingernails not even looking at the game, yet at the same time on Monday and we're ahead he's screaming his head off.

Maybe cause there was nothing he could do as we were utter poo...

Dont ask me how we manage to lose away games but with the team we have we should be putting in a far better performance then the one we just dished out! We didnt create anything of real note all game and when we did it was through N'Zogbia and through playing the ball to the feet of our forwards. The long balls and hitting the ball into space didnt really work in the first half and im surprised we continued to do it! It was frustrating as we have these skillful players who i am sure have the skills to get around players and pass the ball and create, yet they dont.

Oh well there is always next week...

The long ball worked for them well enough...

Beaten as soon as the teamsheet was pinned on the wall tbh

agreed

Lot of truth in that, might of looked good on paper to Sam but from the first minute it looked like shite on the field.

our strikers are both midgets, and their central pairing was 2 giant black men, why are we hoofing the ball over them all the time? Talk about tactical fucking suicide.

Just shown on MotD that Rooney & Tevez are both midgets yet manage?

Now, Owen and Martins aint no Tevez and Rooney, but they aint shit either and should of done something today.

Guest Patrokles
Typically I was in the away end. Shambles tbh. Taking Martins off was madness.

:D

Don't you know? Martins is shit and Owen's World class, it must be right because I read it on here.

I think you'll find an awful lot of threads devoted to defending Martins on here; you're being contrary for the sake of it because two people disagree with you.

Don't you know? Martins is shit and Owen's World class, it must be right because I read it on here.

Where did you read that then? Because it's hardly the majority viewpoint.

Where did you read that then? Because it's hardly the majority viewpoint.

Don't go pissing on his bonfire, Alex.

:nufc:

Of course you were :rolleyes:

:(

You think he gave up his season ticket seat so that he could pay to be in with the Newcastle fans? Righto.

Well I was sitting next to him, so aye, I do. :D

:nufc:

Of course you were :rolleyes:

:blush:

You think he gave up his season ticket seat so that he could pay to be in with the Newcastle fans? Righto.

Well I was sitting next to him, so aye, I do. :D

:(

Where bouts were you sat Brock? Did you move halfway through the game to the back? If not somebody that looks extremely like you did :D

We were row FF just to the right of the goal. So right near the back.

Might've been me you saw...I was wearing a black hoodie.

Where bouts were you sat Brock? Did you move halfway through the game to the back? If not somebody that looks extremely like you did :nufc:

We were row FF just to the right of the goal. So right near the back.

Might've been me you saw...I was wearing a black hoodie.

:D Goth-boy! nananananananana GOTHBOY :rolleyes: