Reading VS Toon

smoggeordie

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee whiz! What a nearly major fuck up there!

Cacapa is waiting for Given to collect and then as the ball is about to roll out of the box Cacapa passes it back to given... Who has come running out to pick up the ball by this time... so the ball is heading towards an empty net but thankfully Given clears it....

Corner to us... Northing comes of it.

Lita with another miss.

Edited by wellsy

Cacapa is waiting for Given to collect and then as the ball is about to roll out of the box Cacapa passes it back to given... thankfully Given clears it.... thankfully!

Corner to us...

Given talking to him in Spanish again :D

Cacapa is waiting for Given to collect and then as the ball is about to roll out of the box Cacapa passes it back to given... thankfully Given clears it.... thankfully!

Corner to us...

Given talking to him in Spanish again :D

Haha no doubt! He wasnt angry at him as he knew it was his mistake. Given should have collected the ball as Cacapa was pointing for him to collect it.

1 minute of added time.

Stream's gone down - typical - so I'm in the dark.

Not impressed by our play so far, Beye's offered a bit going forward but we seem to be giving the ball away far too cheaply and the defence is looking iffy. We'll have to hope to make it into the half 0-0.

Christ, we have been seriously lucky so far :D We could easily be at least 2 - 0 down by now.

Something had better change soon in order for us to get something out of this game.

I would say that N'Zogbia will come on at some time for either Barton or Emre.

0-0 at H/T. We have been lucky so far and we arent creating any clear cut chances up front, which is a tad frustrating considering who we have out there!

Christ, we have been seriously lucky so far :rolleyes: We could easily be at least 2 - 0 down by now.

Something had better change soon in order for us to get something out of this game.

Or 2-0 up, it's not that bad. Calm down :D

Christ, we have been seriously lucky so far :rolleyes: We could easily be at least 2 - 0 down by now.

Yeah, there's no way we were going 2-0 up. Shit performance. Only proper chance was muffed.

It was bad.

Need Butt off, the Zog on. Hope you're reading Big Sam.

Guest James_coDurham
Send me tvants, someone?

Seriously, man...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=tvants+download

Seriously man, the only mirrors I can mind are mmshare, old versions (not useable) and the official one, hence me asking on here.

Christ on a bike, first one I clicked is downloading fine!

Well thanks for that. Ever so helpful. You informing me that you are successfully downloading one has assisted me with my problems finding a mirror. Thanks bud, owe ya one!

You must be on drugs or summat!!!

Just played it to the feet of Martins and he was able to get around one Reading player and into the box but a Reading player took it out for a corner. Amazing what happens when we dont hoof it long...