Dog The Bounty Hunter

duckerDavies

The best thing about it is none of the action is staged.

I love the way that when he first catches them he gives them a load of shit then once he's got them cuffed and in the car he starts giving them the religious lecture and then seals the deal with a woodbine :D

It normally seems ok until you realise the felon is someone whos nicked on and off a bus without paying or some equally crap crime.

The way they are tooled up makes them look like they are off after the terminator, mind you Little Lisa...I would, blatantly on that for her arse imo

Agree with you there like K4TO, goes a bit like this:

Voiceover man: "Tre has 6 outstanding parking tickets and has skipped town.....Dog is keen to nail his man this time and has tracked him down to an outhouse in Alabama".

Cuts to Dog chasing poor Tre: "Freeze motherfucker before I put a cap in yo ass, you owe the state of Alabama $400, did you really think you were gonna get away with this without the Dog coming looking for yo ass!"

:D

Aye but Wacky has it on series link!

He's currently growing a ponytail just like Dog's at the minute, luckily it doesn't have to grow half as long as the Dog's is though to have the same effect, such is Wacky's miniscule stature.

I've been getting myself some Cowboy boots as well, just like the Dog, they've even got the cuban heels like his to give me that bit extra height

Id love to see him take down a hardened crim without a gun, someone like Clarence Bodkicker from Robocop,

Dog - "Clarence, you have 3 unpaid parking tickets, im taking you down"

Clarence - "Fuck you" ratatatatatatatatata

Dog - "Ma, go get the car, we getting the fuck outa dodge, Robocop can have this loonatic"

My post was sarcastic btw. It's fucking shite.

You had me worried.

It's the sort of thing that's kinda good for a one off, but how they managed to squeeze 3 series out of it I dunno (and yes I suspect a fair wack of it is staged to some degree or other - but then most US reality crap is).

Aye but Wacky has it on series link!

He's currently growing a ponytail just like Dog's at the minute, luckily it doesn't have to grow half as long as the Dog's is though to have the same effect, such is Wacky's miniscule stature.

I've been getting myself some Cowboy boots as well, just like the Dog, they've even got the cuban heels like his to give me that bit extra height

Isn't he actually 5'3"? :D

Just realised what this thread was about. I thought it was some rubbish like Walker Texas Ranger or something, anyway, I've watched one I think, might start checking out Virgin 1 if there's nothing else on.

p.s. The extradition has been dropped due to the offence passing the statute of limitations. You'd think a US bounty hunter would know bounty hunting was illegal in Mexico though?

p.s. The extradition has been dropped due to the offence passing the statute of limitations. You'd think a US bounty hunter would know bounty hunting was illegal in Mexico though?

You think?

It's not like you need to be tertiary educated to be a bounty hunter.

Just realised what this thread was about. I thought it was some rubbish like Walker Texas Ranger or something, anyway, I've watched one I think, might start checking out Virgin 1 if there's nothing else on.

Eh? Walker Texas Ranger is canny good.

Hope this is sarcasm :D

Hope this is sarcasm :D

It is. And I feel the same way re: your comments on Dog The Bounty Hunter.

Hope this is sarcasm :rolleyes:

It is. And I feel the same way re: your comments on Dog The Bounty Hunter.

I have watched it occasionally and found it to be easy watching but lets just say I don't v+ it. Although the bit about him getting his boots specially made to give him an extra couple of inches I found hilarious, as I did the bit when his son was getting kicked in the face and all the dog could do was run back to his car....wouldn't last two minutes in Walker :D