Twatboy Rooney Sent Off

Gemmill

Been a long, long time coming and without havign even seen it i applaud the ref for doing it and putting the little shit temporarilly in his place.

Of course naturally its a foreign ref, wouldn't happen in the prem as he plays for manu and english refs have to cheat for teams like that, its the law!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

that ref is a tosser though.

It was only one act of petulance too. It would have made more sense for the ref to go over and say "Listen son...". If he does it again then send him off.

thick as pigshit footballers acting like kids is one thing but the refs should be above that

Edited by luckypierre

Karma? Plenty of times he should have been cautioned for giving the ref some jip. Then he gets one for an act of petulance and it happens to be a yellow that gets him sent off.

It's the only way he'll learn that you can't go giving the refs grief all the time. I said something similar in the pub and the guys in the next group along either copied it word for word or thought it was the stupidest thing ever.

_40802298_rooney270.jpg

Yeah, well done you total prat, off you go...!  :)

33019[/snapback]

That ref's the arsehole Neilsen (sp). He was the twat that sent Beckham off against Argentina in '98 for that innocuous flick - booking at worst imo.

I have little time for Shrek, but that ref gets right on my tits.

The referee is a tosser and has a reputation......but Rooney should have known that!

About time the arrogant twat was brought down a peg or two - yes I'll be shouting him on next summer during the WC (if we get there) but it doesn't mean I like him...

SAF's expression when Rooney left the pitch said it all - he must have got a right bollocking afterwards!

even worse was the commentator (tyler?) said how it was totally deserved only to be met by total silence from andy gray. he even probed him on it and gray totally avoided the question, how much of a man u fan is this twat!? he also boasted that we were no match for man u when we more than matched them for most of the game!

The referee is a tosser and has a reputation......but Rooney should have known that!

33063[/snapback]

Sorry, but even if people in England are still angry about 98 the fact who was the ref has nothing to do with this decision.

Nielsen was totally right to send Rooney off. Applauding sarcastically few inches in front of the referee's face leaves no referee a choice...

And Beckham was rightfully send off too. :)

33063[/snapback]

Sorry, but even if people in England are still angry about 98 the fact who was the ref has nothing to do with this decision.

Nielsen was totally right to send Rooney off. Applauding sarcastically few inches in front of the referee's face leaves no referee a choice...

33130[/snapback]

I agree about Rooney and Beckham.

33063[/snapback]

33130[/snapback]

I'm not denying the fact that both deservered to be sent off, my point was more that Rooney should have known that that sort of carry on will not be tolerated by Nielsen from what has happened previously.

With some referees you can get away with stuff like that, but not him. Do you think he would have done the same had the ref been Collina?? No, me neither!

:blush: