Twatboy Rooney Sent Off

Gemmill

The referee is a tosser and has a reputation......but Rooney should have known that!

33063[/snapback]

Sorry, but even if people in England are still angry about 98 the fact who was the ref has nothing to do with this decision.

Nielsen was totally right to send Rooney off. Applauding sarcastically few inches in front of the referee's face leaves no referee a choice...

And Beckham was rightfully send off too. :)

33130[/snapback]

I'm not denying the fact that both deservered to be sent off, my point was more that Rooney should have known that that sort of carry on will not be tolerated by Nielsen from what has happened previously.

With some referees you can get away with stuff like that, but not him. Do you think he would have done the same had the ref been Collina?? No, me neither!

:blush:

33137[/snapback]

Yep, I do think that Rooney might have reacted in the same way if the referee was Collina.

Rooney has lost his temper so many times, showing absolutely no respect for anybody on the pitch - at least the officials. Bellamy sometimes looks stoic in comparison to Rooney who also not only looks like an ox, but would get beat by one in any IQ test.

The lad deserved to be sent off. And the referee was entirely correct to give him the second yellow - there are lots of instances of referees behaving like Little Hitlers, but this wasn't one of them. I personally thought it was hilarious - he tried to be a clever shite and he got his comeuppance. Get in there.

The lad deserved to be sent off.  And the referee was entirely correct to give him the second yellow - there are lots of instances of referees behaving like Little Hitlers, but this wasn't one of them.  I personally thought it was hilarious - he tried to be a clever shite and he got his comeuppance.  Get in there.

33151[/snapback]

Agree totally. Anyone who tries to defend twatboy or have a go at the ref is a stupid as twatboy himself. Its time more refs stamped out the kind of crap footballer come out with these days and actually got some authority back over them. Players like twatboy think they're above all lawas and can do what the fcuk they like, its time offcials pointed out that they can't.

But as i said earlier it won't happen in this country because he plays for manu and thus is allowed to do basically what he likes most of the time.

The referee is a tosser and has a reputation......but Rooney should have known that!

33063[/snapback]

Sorry, but even if people in England are still angry about 98 the fact who was the ref has nothing to do with this decision.

Nielsen was totally right to send Rooney off. Applauding sarcastically few inches in front of the referee's face leaves no referee a choice...

And Beckham was rightfully send off too. :)

33130[/snapback]

I'm not denying the fact that both deservered to be sent off, my point was more that Rooney should have known that that sort of carry on will not be tolerated by Nielsen from what has happened previously.

With some referees you can get away with stuff like that, but not him. Do you think he would have done the same had the ref been Collina?? No, me neither!

:blush:

33137[/snapback]

Rooney has no respect for anyone, so yes.