• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest James_coDurham
Faketastic.

I know that for a fact.

How?

That NI prefix didn't come into play until 2004, Riise signed for Liverpool in 2001

But when did he last sign a contract with them?

Guest James_coDurham
If he's got £766k for the tax year by 1st September, that comes out at £35k per week ish.

Aye, so 30k basic plus bonuses...

Liverpool star's payslip on web

An inquiry has been launched by Liverpool Football Club after a top player's payslip, detailing a £139,634 monthly wage - was put on the internet.

Liverpool FC are looking at how John Arne Riise's pay document, which reveals the Norwegian's net pay and home address got into the wrong hands.

It also shows his national insurance number and appearance bonuses.

A spokesman for the club, said: "We are taking the matter extremely seriously and we are investigating."

The payslip which appeared on a series of football fans' forums, shows he was paid £4,000 in appearance bonuses - but also had to make deductions to pay for a student loan.

A club insider said: "It must have been stolen but the player simply doesn't know how it has happened.

"I can assure you that John Arne Riise is not in the habit of throwing payslips out, it's clearly been stolen and taken without his permission."

The Kop ace also landed a Champions League salary increase of £15,384.

His take home pay was £82,413 and his monthly tax payment £55,508, while £65 was deducted for meals.

Several Liverpool players' homes have been broken into during the last 18 months but Mr Riise's home has not been burgled.

Liverpool star's payslip on web

An inquiry has been launched by Liverpool Football Club after a top player's payslip, detailing a £139,634 monthly wage - was put on the internet.

Liverpool FC are looking at how John Arne Riise's pay document, which reveals the Norwegian's net pay and home address got into the wrong hands.

It also shows his national insurance number and appearance bonuses.

A spokesman for the club, said: "We are taking the matter extremely seriously and we are investigating."

The payslip which appeared on a series of football fans' forums, shows he was paid £4,000 in appearance bonuses - but also had to make deductions to pay for a student loan.

A club insider said: "It must have been stolen but the player simply doesn't know how it has happened.

"I can assure you that John Arne Riise is not in the habit of throwing payslips out, it's clearly been stolen and taken without his permission."

The Kop ace also landed a Champions League salary increase of £15,384.

His take home pay was £82,413 and his monthly tax payment £55,508, while £65 was deducted for meals.

Several Liverpool players' homes have been broken into during the last 18 months but Mr Riise's home has not been burgled.

I think the line that LFC are taking the matter seriously and have confirmed that Riise has evidently "lost" one of payslips means Sima is talking a load of tosh! :D

Incidentally there's no way JAR is on GBP 120k per week basic. Euros at a push.

If it's monthly pay it could be genuine.

Says pay week 24.

It does but that doesn't necessarily mean he's getting paid weekly.

If you look at his to-date figures, he's paid just over £300k in PAYE. The to-date figures will have started at the beginning of the tax year (April) and this payslip is 5 months later (September). Given that the PAYE for this payslip is £55k, it roughly equates to 1/5th of his to date figures suggesting the payslip is a monthly one, not a weekly one.

Works out that he's paid around £27.5k a week...

Faketastic.

I know that for a fact.

While you can't know it for an absolute fact of course, I think most would conclude that it is fake.

Unless of course, Sima is... DUM-DUM-DUM, John Arne Riise! :D

instead of all those other times when something is stolen with your permission...

:lol:

instead of all those other times when something is stolen with your permission...

Yeah cause people never arrange for people to steal their stuff so they can claim insurance do they? :lol:

Yeah cause people never arrange for people to steal their stuff so they can claim insurance do they? :lol:

Stealing a car for Moe! :lol:

hardly "stealing" then is it, schlong gobbler! :lol:

I think the line that LFC are taking the matter seriously and have confirmed that Riise has evidently "lost" one of payslips means Sima is talking a load of tosh! :lol:

Hes right what he says though, the SE prefix was not brought in until April 2003, so its either a fake pay slip or Riise's not using his correct NINO.

I think the line that LFC are taking the matter seriously and have confirmed that Riise has evidently "lost" one of payslips means Sima is talking a load of tosh! :lol:

Hes right what he says though, the SE prefix was not brought in until April 2003, so its either a fake pay slip or Riise's not using his correct NINO.

Is it possible at all that he may have been issued with a new nino? Perhaps if his previous one had been compromised??

LFC seem pretty certain its a genuine article...

Is it possible at all that he may have been issued with a new nino? Perhaps if his previous one had been compromised??

I would go for the second option then, hes probably not using the right NINO. Bloody immigrants coming over here and sponging off the state.

I would go for the second option then, hes probably not using the right NINO. Bloody immigrants coming over here and sponging off the state.

Either that or he did not register u ntilwell after the 52 week period for foreign nationals ???