Jealous? Think you earn big?

Guest James_coDurham

I think the line that LFC are taking the matter seriously and have confirmed that Riise has evidently "lost" one of payslips means Sima is talking a load of tosh! :lol:

Hes right what he says though, the SE prefix was not brought in until April 2003, so its either a fake pay slip or Riise's not using his correct NINO.

Is it possible at all that he may have been issued with a new nino? Perhaps if his previous one had been compromised??

LFC seem pretty certain its a genuine article...

I would go for the second option then, hes probably not using the right NINO. Bloody immigrants coming over here and sponging off the state.

Either that or he did not register u ntilwell after the 52 week period for foreign nationals ???

Christ this thread's turned boring, you pair of bloody jobsworths! :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally there's no way JAR is on GBP 120k per week basic. Euros at a push.

If it's monthly pay it could be genuine.

Says pay week 24.

It does but that doesn't necessarily mean he's getting paid weekly.

If you look at his to-date figures, he's paid just over £300k in PAYE. The to-date figures will have started at the beginning of the tax year (April) and this payslip is 5 months later (September). Given that the PAYE for this payslip is £55k, it roughly equates to 1/5th of his to date figures suggesting the payslip is a monthly one, not a weekly one.

Works out that he's paid around £27.5k a week...

Craig you plasticine knackered spunk trumpet....I'm starting to think you don't read posts anymore. If you scrolled down a bit further you'd have seen that I took Kojak's point and very gracefully too might I add. :lol:

I bet they do that if you call them with a query too.

nope...if it's a "foreigner" and we can't understand them we pretend to be the cleaner :lol:

:lol: