The man who sent SMO a pic of his cock

Jusoda Kid

Just had SMO on the phone saying he was sitting in a meeting at work sandwiched between a couple of the benders on the team when his mobile beeps. So he tries for a sly look at this picture message and law and behold some fat bloke has sent him a picture of his cock. He reckons there's a few on here got his number and he's a bit suspicious that it could be a poster from here.

Now I know this is a case of the tables being turned but sending other blokes a pic of your dick is just not cricket imo especially when it's not exactly owt to write home about. Either way one of the Pork Knuckles have spotted the pic on his phone and he's now worried they might think he's on the Denton Burn

Here it is:

Taken out for time being

SMO sent him a message back saying 'Thats very nice of you but if I can't put a face to the cock (his words not mine) then the excitement ends there'.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Wacky blatantly getting off on making blokes look at cock pics tbh. It's barely even a subtext anymore! Gumph!

It's not a wind up. SMO sent me that to put up on the forum, he's pretty pissed off at being sent it. The kid has now tld him he's Bi and is asking if 'Mel' wants to fuck him. SMO will be on shortly with his side of it.

Don't shoot the messenger :rolleyes:

Wacky blatantly getting off on making blokes look at cock pics tbh. It's barely even a subtext anymore! Gumph!

WTF :rolleyes:

I'm saying Wacky's getting off on showing lads cock pics. Just make sure you keep yours under wraps as we don't need to be seeing any of your 'Bobby's Stilton'. :nufc:

Just had SMO on asking for a fanny shot, this kid is taking H, L & Sinker, might have to draught Pud in for the meet :D

Make sure it's a proper growler shot then, with lots of pig's bristles as he doesnt shave his crack'lin. :rolleyes:

I've got a 5 second video with his face on what he's sent SMO, where would i host it? He's fell for it hook line and sinker, the dirty fucka

try imageshack or photobucker to host it.

I've got a 5 second video with his face on what he's sent SMO, where would i host it? He's fell for it hook line and sinker, the dirty fucka

Everything you two do has Cock in it someway, I think this is SMO and Wackys way of coming out.

This along with the blatant man-love for Alex's posts recently. Worrying times.

This along with the blatant man-love for Alex's posts recently. Worrying times.

Just in touch with my feminine side tbh

Waiting of my photobucket details coming through and we'll expose this nonce and his duck butter ways to the world