The man who sent SMO a pic of his cock

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not that fucking nut case 'Sophie' from the gold Bizarre thread is it ? looks similar?

Could be on to something there, although he's taking his fucking time to try and get revenge.

It's him or Magma iyam, though the fact Magma is yet to eliminate himself from the inquiries makes him prime suspect tbh.

What about the cock, does that look like yours?

:D

Magma hasn't seen his own cock, apparently, so he wouldn't know tbh

says you who can't find his!

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Magma dropped some hate.

:nufc:

Well why don't you come around mine I'll bang this 'thing' hanging between my legs off your bottom lip for a bit :rolleyes:

Hold up!!...rewind that rudeboy, I missed something there...what's Magma doing in South Wales?

Bumming sheep until he gets some real pussy and sending pics of his tiny boyhood to strangers apparently!

Magma doesn't live in South Wales thankfully.

Magma lives round Heworth

Hold up!!...rewind that rudeboy, I missed something there...what's Magma doing in South Wales?

Bumming sheep until he gets some real pussy and sending pics of his tiny boyhood to strangers apparently!

Magma isn't the kind of bloke to be sending pictures of Magmas cock to people Magma has never met.

Magma isn't the kind of bloke to be sending pictures of Magmas cock to people Magma has never met.

Magma doesn't live in South Wales thankfully.

Magma lives round Heworth

That reads like your parents wrote it. :D

Sent this twat the link and he now reckons he's gonna post a cock pic up and claim I sent it to him.

Now I know I have a history of sending cock pics to blokes in order to get the best thread this forum has ever seen but please be warned that if anything it is posted it's not my pork sword - promise!! Meenzer will vouch for me. :D

That one should be headed Smeeagain.

I have got to admit when I saw there was a little video of it I thought shit they are going to show my bracket for fun sure I'm not the only one.

Just had SMO on the blower.

This kid is one sick individual. He's been asking if SMO was shagged by a relative as a bairn and even though he knows he's a lad now, would SMO be willing to keep playing along and keep sending him pictures of fanny's and tits and in return he'll send SMO some money.

He's then asked if he can come up to Newcastle to suck SMO off :D

I's got to the point where SMO is ignoring his texts but this lad just won't give up, he's rampant, he's even tried ringing SMO :rolleyes:

He's a fucking beast, I knew the welsh were weird but FFS :nufc: