I've found us a couple of new supporters

catmag

Those look class Cath. I've signed up to you blog now too. I should really put some of my Canadia ones on here in the photos thread.

Please do :lol:

I'll try and think on and put some up this weekend. :lol:

lennythelionnb4.jpg

Came across this fella yesterday. Now in Swaziland where it's pissing down and thunderstorming. We're in the middle of nowhere so there's nowt to do :lol:

Had a look at your photos Cath. Some fantastic ones. I really liked one in particular of Victoria Falls with the cloud formation in the distance. And those photos of the bairns in that village - how cute? Some great ones of the wildlife too.

Had a look at your photos Cath. Some fantastic ones. I really liked one in particular of Victoria Falls with the cloud formation in the distance. And those photos of the bairns in that village - how cute? Some great ones of the wildlife too.

Cheers pet. I'm a frustrated amateur photographer these days so I do like snapping away :lol: I'll stick the bairns on here actually...

• 2 weeks later...