Heather Mills

Guest stevieintoon

Mills' main problem is she's such a Walter Mitty she struggles to get anyone to believe anything she says now.

Saying she's like Walter Mitty is like saying King Kong is a slightly above average sized ape. :D

She's about spitting distance from completely barkingly delusional IMO.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has a general issue about how the likes of the Sun are just complete liars, and never truly have to pay properly for telling bullshit, even when taken to court, as to them it's not about truth - it's more about what costs less (cross ref. the Ford Pinto). Also about the paparazzi - one guy who caused her to crash her car (cue Diana references) had over a hundred convictions, and how is it right you can be beseiged in your own home etc etc. Also about how this has a real effect on her charity work.

She has a truly genuine complaint about the way our press and our laws are run, but because it's her, and because she is about to get a huge settlement from a Beatle, it will just get dismissed by the masses.

Err..... she's a schizophrenic compulsive liar that courts the press, but doesn't like it when it back fires on her.

You do realise she used to go to job interviews pretending to be someone else with the same name (before she go involved with Macca).

She's a freaking nutter.

Comparing herself to Diana now, soon be complaining of secret service death plots next. :D

When you put it like that the Diana comparisons don't seem that far off the mark.

She seems to appear every now and again when there's something she can use to push up her own profile, at the moment it seems to be the Diana thing, which is pretty damn shameless. :rolleyes:

I couldn't really give a shit tbh. About her or Diana. I can't get my head round the attention either of them are afforded. I'm not really comparing them and I'm not saying either (especially Diana for obvious reasons) shouldn't be afforded some press coverage. I just think both get far too much coverage in proportion to what they should. Thankfully, at least in Diana's case the public interest seems to be waning. Apparently practically no one turned up and there were dozens of empty seats in the public gallery for the inquest. The press area was packed though. It's about time it was put to bed imo.

Edited by alex

She was gutted after realising her error in shagging a Scouser, thus incurring the Eternal Wrath of Stevie.

:D

Shit, shall I go buy some razor blades now? :rolleyes:

I couldn't really give a shit tbh. About her or Diana. I can't get my head round the attention either of them are afforded. I'm not really comparing them and I'm not saying either (especially Diana for obvious reasons) shouldn't be afforded some press coverage. I just think both get far too much coverage in proportion to what they should. Thankfully, at least in Diana's case the public interest seems to be waning. Apparently practically no one turned up and there were dozens of empty seats in the public gallery for the inquest. The press area was packed though. It's about time it was put to bed imo.

If it weren't for Mills herself, it'd probably be a case of "who?" already.

Well, yes and no. She does put herself into the public eye but the press and media are more than happy to keep her there too. Especially the tabloids.

Well, yes and no. She does put herself into the public eye but the press and media are more than happy to keep her there too. Especially the tabloids.

Has there actually been much recently about her? Before this latest TV appearance?

Last time it went quiet she appeared (on TV) with the pig top on supposedly about "pigs charities" or something BUT then proceeded to rant about pretty much exactly the same things as this time minus the direct Diana stuff.

Seems like every time she might be dropping out of the spotlight......... well up she pops (and the tabloid are bound to be happy as she's mental enough to always fill a slow new day with something).

Has there actually been much recently about her? Before this latest TV appearance?

Last time it went quiet she appeared (on TV) with the pig top on supposedly about "pigs charities" or something BUT then proceeded to rant about pretty much exactly the same things as this time minus the direct Diana stuff.

Seems like every time she might be dropping out of the spotlight......... well up she pops (and the tabloid are bound to be happy as she's mental enough to always fill a slow new day with something).

Tbh, I don't know. I'm guessing as I don't follow the red tops at all unless someone links to a Toon story or something.

Got to be honest I don't care either way, but she seems to be in the papers, complaining about being in the papers more often than I notice anything in the papers about her being nuts.

I don't often see any of the tabloids though, so she may feature heavily in those.

Can't imagine any of the charities to which she's patron, can be best pleased with the apparent freakshow leading the line for them.

Seeing as though half of you are either on the dole or are students, you might have seen Heather (mackem shitey Washington mackem accent) Mills on GMTV today. I've just been to the shop for a sandwich for me dinner, and they had the radio on and much to my surprise she came on bubbling her eyes oot uncontrollably. Must've been something when they stuck it on radio, I couldn't hear what she was saying, but the last time I heard crying like it was when me mother got me the wrong Transformer for christmas in 1986.

Can anyone tell me exactly what she said or better still anyone got a link?

wanker.gif

:lol:

She has a general issue about how the likes of the Sun are just complete liars, and never truly have to pay properly for telling bullshit, even when taken to court, as to them it's not about truth - it's more about what costs less (cross ref. the Ford Pinto). Also about the paparazzi - one guy who caused her to crash her car (cue Diana references) had over a hundred convictions, and how is it right you can be beseiged in your own home etc etc. Also about how this has a real effect on her charity work.

She has a truly genuine complaint about the way our press and our laws are run, but because it's her, and because she is about to get a huge settlement from a Beatle, it will just get dismissed by the masses.

Err..... she's a schizophrenic compulsive liar that courts the press, but doesn't like it when it back fires on her.

You do realise she used to go to job interviews pretending to be someone else with the same name (before she go involved with Macca).

She's a freaking nutter.

Comparing herself to Diana now, soon be complaining of secret service death plots next. :lol:

when she started thinking she could campaign against land mines that should have told everybody she was mad a fucking fruitcake hoping to compare with Diana. Also stupidly invited the standard wooden leg gags, daft cow

Link Stevie

I used to work with a bloke who knew her from her days in Washington. He alleged she was of questionable moral fibre (this is back in her bipedal days)

Conversely my Dad met her at a work function, once she'd been dismembered, and he was utterly charmed by her.

And no, he didn't knock her back out.

Mills' main problem is she's such a Walter Mitty she struggles to get anyone to believe anything she says now.

Aye there's the rub for me tbh. While she's perfectly right about tabloid lies, she hasn't got a leg to stand on (pun virtually unavoidable) as she's a complete stranger to the truth herself.

Aside from the question of lies, I agree with the broader points made about tabloids generally too. It is as much a fault of the people who buy them (which clearly is in the millions) as the tabloids themselves. I think the world would be a better place if they just didnt exist- if they didn't then people like Mills and numerous other no mark celebs would be far less renowned and that can only be a good thing for me. You just despair when you see what some people are famous for. I'd also put 95% of women's magazines and a massive percentage of satellite TV up there as fuelling worthless celebrity too. The public's appetite for it is fucking insatiable and women are by far the worst offenders.

Aye there's the rub for me tbh. While she's perfectly right about tabloid lies, she hasn't got a leg to stand on (pun virtually unavoidable) as she's a complete stranger to the truth herself.

Aside from the question of lies, I agree with the broader points made about tabloids generally too. It is as much a fault of the people who buy them (which clearly is in the millions) as the tabloids themselves. I think the world would be a better place if they just didnt exist- if they didn't then people like Mills and numerous other no mark celebs would be far less renowned and that can only be a good thing for me. You just despair when you see what some people are famous for. I'd also put 95% of women's magazines and a massive percentage of satellite TV up there as fuelling worthless celebrity too. The public's appetite for it is fucking insatiable and women are by far the worst offenders.

It's not just the tabloids. All these magazines for the brain-dead of our population are as much to blame for making no-marks out to be some sort of 'celebrites', and convincing said brain-dead folk that they need to know what is happening in the lives of these non-entities. Ban the fuckin' lot of them.

That's her whole point - even if she started suing now (against all 140odd separate pieces she claimed) she would be in court for years before seeing a penny. She detailed an apology printed about something reported about the divorce, it was completely false and the paper admitted so, but the apology was like 1 paragraph on page 20 - that was why she's talking about equivalent sizes etc.

Anyway, why should you have to sue them to stop them printing (patently and proveably false in that case) fabrication?

I sound like I'm defending her, I'm not, I never much gave her much thought till today, but in fact the way she put it across today has got me wound up about the injustice of it all. And she was clear in detailing the less well known people/organisations this happens to every day, giving it the 'they don't have the profile I do to be able to stand up for themselves' line, which in a way is completely true.

Was it Jardine v Jardine in Bleak House ????? :lol: (no connection, but the line rang a bell of a Dickens novel)

from http://www.youcare.com/

After eighteen months of reading disgusting, untrue and hurtful stories about my sister Heather I feel enough is enough and I would like to try and set the record straight. It's impossible to answer every single lie that has been written about her, there are just too many, but over the coming months we will try to answer some of them.

Many of Heather's friends and family are appalled by the vilification she has received at the hands of the Sun Newspaper. We feel that she has been treated worse than a murderer or paedophile, when you count the number of abusive articles that the Sun have written regarding Heather.

There have been over 4,000 articles of abuse about Heather in the UK alone in the past 18 months. 90% of what is written is untrue and the 10% of truth, Heather has already written about in her Autobiography (proceeds of which went to charity) in 1995 called "Out on a Limb".

It is high time we took a stance and made a decision not to accept modern day stoning of anybody, never mind someone that has only tried to help the lives of animals and men, women and children for the last 17 years. There are many people that have been abused by the Sun Newspaper, a lot of them everyday extraordinary people (not celebrities). You just don't get to read about the devastation they have caused in these extraordinary peoples lives because they sadly don't have the platform to speak out.

That's her whole point - even if she started suing now (against all 140odd separate pieces she claimed) she would be in court for years before seeing a penny. She detailed an apology printed about something reported about the divorce, it was completely false and the paper admitted so, but the apology was like 1 paragraph on page 20 - that was why she's talking about equivalent sizes etc.

Anyway, why should you have to sue them to stop them printing (patently and proveably false in that case) fabrication?

I sound like I'm defending her, I'm not, I never much gave her much thought till today, but in fact the way she put it across today has got me wound up about the injustice of it all. And she was clear in detailing the less well known people/organisations this happens to every day, giving it the 'they don't have the profile I do to be able to stand up for themselves' line, which in a way is completely true.

Was it Jardine v Jardine in Bleak House ????? :lol: (no connection, but the line rang a bell of a Dickens novel)

Jarndyce and Jarndyce. That was wills and probate rather than defamation like.

Brilliant novel mind and confirmed my view more than ever that the law is just a complete mong-fest.

The Law is a ass (sic) tbh.

How good is Dickens tbf?! Fucking shits all over JK Rowling.

I need to read more really. Only read about 5 of his novels. Shameful tttt. 'Great Expectations' is my fav.

Well Alex likes Chat! so maybe not all of them. :lol:

The thing is the world would not only be a better place if tabloids and gossip mags didn't exist, but likely the people that buy them too (genocide is the solution to all the world problems :lol: ).

In Mills case she'd be better off being locked up somewhere and allowed to play out her delusion in private - I actually think that's why she gets SO upset about the tabloids, there's little a raving fantasist dislikes more than being accused of being such (whether they are telling the truth or lying about that particular point is fairly irrelevant, the reaction will be the same).

People like Mills (and Gazza and the pig faced one of BB whatever she's called) have sort of replaced the spectacle of public executions and stocks in our culture.