Heather Mills

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mills' main problem is she's such a Walter Mitty she struggles to get anyone to believe anything she says now.

Aye there's the rub for me tbh. While she's perfectly right about tabloid lies, she hasn't got a leg to stand on (pun virtually unavoidable) as she's a complete stranger to the truth herself.

Aside from the question of lies, I agree with the broader points made about tabloids generally too. It is as much a fault of the people who buy them (which clearly is in the millions) as the tabloids themselves. I think the world would be a better place if they just didnt exist- if they didn't then people like Mills and numerous other no mark celebs would be far less renowned and that can only be a good thing for me. You just despair when you see what some people are famous for. I'd also put 95% of women's magazines and a massive percentage of satellite TV up there as fuelling worthless celebrity too. The public's appetite for it is fucking insatiable and women are by far the worst offenders.

It's not just the tabloids. All these magazines for the brain-dead of our population are as much to blame for making no-marks out to be some sort of 'celebrites', and convincing said brain-dead folk that they need to know what is happening in the lives of these non-entities. Ban the fuckin' lot of them.

Agreed. The cult of celebrity is completely out of hand.

Who is worse, the fuckers who print is or the idiots that lap it up?

Mills' main problem is she's such a Walter Mitty she struggles to get anyone to believe anything she says now.

Aye there's the rub for me tbh. While she's perfectly right about tabloid lies, she hasn't got a leg to stand on (pun virtually unavoidable) as she's a complete stranger to the truth herself.

Aside from the question of lies, I agree with the broader points made about tabloids generally too. It is as much a fault of the people who buy them (which clearly is in the millions) as the tabloids themselves. I think the world would be a better place if they just didnt exist- if they didn't then people like Mills and numerous other no mark celebs would be far less renowned and that can only be a good thing for me. You just despair when you see what some people are famous for. I'd also put 95% of women's magazines and a massive percentage of satellite TV up there as fuelling worthless celebrity too. The public's appetite for it is fucking insatiable and women are by far the worst offenders.

Well Alex likes Chat! so maybe not all of them. :lol:

The thing is the world would not only be a better place if tabloids and gossip mags didn't exist, but likely the people that buy them too (genocide is the solution to all the world problems :lol: ).

In Mills case she'd be better off being locked up somewhere and allowed to play out her delusion in private - I actually think that's why she gets SO upset about the tabloids, there's little a raving fantasist dislikes more than being accused of being such (whether they are telling the truth or lying about that particular point is fairly irrelevant, the reaction will be the same).

People like Mills (and Gazza and the pig faced one of BB whatever she's called) have sort of replaced the spectacle of public executions and stocks in our culture.

Like I said, because it's her, people will brush aside the real issues.

People who read anything other than Dostoevsky are beneath me, in fact I'm so superior I don't think they should be allowed to inhabit the same planet as me. have them executed. Now.

[/average Toontasticer]

Christ, some of you are so far up your own arses it astounds me.

Horses for courses.

People who read anything other than Dostoevsky are beneath me, in fact I'm so superior I don't think they should be allowed to inhabit the same planet as me. have them executed. Now.

Folks who can't get on with their own lives until they know if Kerry Katona has been for a shit or not this morning probably should be executed in fairness :lol:

Well Alex likes Chat! so maybe not all of them. :lol:

The thing is the world would not only be a better place if tabloids and gossip mags didn't exist, but likely the people that buy them too (genocide is the solution to all the world problems :lol: ).

In Mills case she'd be better off being locked up somewhere and allowed to play out her delusion in private - I actually think that's why she gets SO upset about the tabloids, there's little a raving fantasist dislikes more than being accused of being such (whether they are telling the truth or lying about that particular point is fairly irrelevant, the reaction will be the same).

People like Mills (and Gazza and the pig faced one of BB whatever she's called) have sort of replaced the spectacle of public executions and stocks in our culture.

Like I said, because it's her, people will brush aside the real issues.

She does bring it on herself in way though by being mental - going to job interviews pretending to be someone else with the same name, even with copies of their work, ringing the police that much that the local chief actually tells her to stop it as the cat outside is NOT going to kill her etc.

She's a bit like Posh only coming at the whole thing from a different (and more insane) angle.

She wants the attention, just only the attention she wants (if you see what I mean).

She said on GMTV she never rang 999 once. So who are we supposed to believe - her or The Sun? Perhaps if we had an honest press you could probably answer that question with some confidence.

She said on GMTV she never rang 999 once. So who are we supposed to believe - her or The Sun? Perhaps if we had an honest press you could probably answer that question with some confidence.

I believe the police officer that said she's been a nuisance and wasted police time.

I believe the police officer that said she's been a nuisance and wasted police time.

Source?

Yup, there was an official statement unless that was made up too. :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/6454163.stm

Which is exactly the point who DO you believe the raving publicity mad lunatic that says she didn't or the police chief that says she did........ mind you with the police in the UK. :lol:

Edited by Fop

Source?

Well the story was reported in The Times, but the senior officer that said it was Chief Superintendent Kevin Moore, of Brighton and Hove Police.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1520452.ece

The thing is, she comes across as the type to believe her own lies, if you know what I mean. She's probably convinced herself she never dialled 999. You've got to feel a bit sorry for someone as loopy as her imo, even if she isn't a very likeable person, there's plenty others far more worthy of hatred. As an aside this was a major news story on both sides Atlantic apparently. Jesus cunting wept.

I went to school with her. She was a smelly slapper who loved making up stories to make people like her. If I was Macca I would have a paternity test done.

Shes not claiming to be Macca's dad too now is she? Jesus that takes the fucking cake!

The thing is, she comes across as the type to believe her own lies, if you know what I mean. She's probably convinced herself she never dialled 999. You've got to feel a bit sorry for someone as loopy as her imo, even if she isn't a very likeable person, there's plenty others far more worthy of hatred. As an aside this was a major news story on both sides Atlantic apparently. Jesus cunting wept.

Aye, I bet she does (at least superficially) believe most if not all of what she is saying (and tbh some of it is bound to be true).

And yeah she shouldn't be a figure of hate, more one to feel sorry for..... really if she didn't have the access to the media she has she'd probably just be the loon in the corner of the pub or ranting on the street corner, just in her case she can have her break downs in the eye of the world wide media.

So she lied on national TV then. I give up, I can't trust anybody anymore. :lol:

It's a sad state of affairs when you can't trust a shoplifting, whoring, jazz mag model. :lol:

To be fair she's had it tough what with her parents broken marriage, being as good as orphaned, living on the streets and losing her leg. She's used whatever methods necessary to make herself the life she currently has. Got to admire the determination, if not the methods.