Madrid Bombers

Craig

_40530547_1osmansayedafp203cred.jpg

RABEI OSMAN SAYED AHMED

Steve Wraith with hair I reckon.

???

He was on Britain's Hardest with Steve McFadden the other week. Not competing like, it was his mate - some kid from Waalsend. Steve Wraith that is :lol:

RABEI OSMAN SAYED AHMED

???

He was on Britain's Hardest with Steve McFadden the other week. Not competing like, it was his mate - some kid from Waalsend. Steve Wraith that is :lol:

:lol: the question mark was because I didn't think he looked like him. He's actually a Felling lad and I know him...Steve Wraith that is :lol:

RABEI OSMAN SAYED AHMED

???

:lol: the question mark was because I didn't think he looked like him. He's actually a Felling lad and I know him...Steve Wraith that is :lol:

I said "Steve Wraith that is" because if I didn't I thought some smart arse would say: "Who? Rabei Osman Sayed Ahmed." I sincerely hope that clears that one up.

RABEI OSMAN SAYED AHMED

???

:D the question mark was because I didn't think he looked like him. He's actually a Felling lad and I know him...Steve Wraith that is :lol:

I said "Steve Wraith that is" because if I didn't I thought some smart arse would say: "Who? Rabei Osman Sayed Ahmed." I sincerely hope that clears that one up.

ok :lol:

RABEI OSMAN SAYED AHMED

???

One of the most unintentionally hilarious programmes I've ever seen that. :lol:

RABEI OSMAN SAYED AHMED

???

One of the most unintentionally hilarious programmes I've ever seen that. :lol:

McFadden is amazing on it like. As is that hardcase from Teeside who tells them who's been eliminated. Not that I would tell him to his face, obviously.