Meatloaf

RlCO

I cannot argue that Bat out of Hell has sold millions and it must have something about it, but not too my ears!!

Top Gear watchers spring to mind!!

Music is odd, I used to work in a music bar in Greece and no matter what we played some would love it and others would ask you to change it!!

Erdinger Weiss!! I know how to pour it correctly!! sad I know!! tends to give you the shits after 5 or 6!!

I wouldn't be standing after 3!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog and Parrot is good. Music might not be cool enough for you though.

I'll save my eardrums for meat, it's more a pre match drink for an hour of nice stuff. I'm assuming the arena will just sell overpriced shit like carling or fosters etc

I'm so fucked :(

Just been in the bathroom practising my "moves" for that moment where everybody gets up to dance on the spot. (Praying there is a period of dignified seating before this).

Last time this happened was at a Whitney contest when "I'm every woman came on". It was horrible. Imagine Mr Bean trying to look cool dancing.

Anyway, was practising to bat out of hell and noticed in the mirror that I was doing a Nana type bobbing from foot to foot. I instantly tried to change tac and moved straight into pelvic thrusting from the time warp.

I have nothing else, I'm screwed :(

Considering getting really hammered but that will only release the inner 80's gay that I have restrained so well for so long.

I have even considered taking my mothers walking stick so that I can hold it up and give a knowing nod to those around me and they will understand.

Fucked :(

Considering getting really hammered but that will only release the inner 80's gay that I have restrained so well for so long.

Congratulations on your Coming Out.

We've all known for quite a while.

So this old man comes limping onto the stage and one one verse into the first song horror struck. My two year old can hold a note better. I would have been quite happy to go back on the lash.

He didn't get any better and there was an atmosphere of resigned disbelief apart from the odd pissed nana.

The second set was All the Bat out of Hell tracks and though he still sounded like a 66 year old singing, the nostalgia of it all kicked in and the female singer and musicians were superb.

I'm pleased I went and saw Meatloaf but I wouldn't be surprised if the critics were unkind.

At one stage it got a bit too much and he cried. :(

Paradise by the dashboard life was superb and the female lead, Patti Russo ??? Was very good. I even had a little boogie as me and Mrs Tree did our own duet.

Thanks for the music Meat.

y5aza7um.jpg

It's awful when you heroes disappoint. Sorry to hear that CT

:lol: @ AH, you heartless bastard :D

Edited by The Fish