EastEnders-The Wedding

duckerDavies

She's rough as a badgers arse that Lacey Turner.

Aye. Wasn't she in the top 50 sexiest women in FHM or something this year? :lol: You'd see loads of lasses nicer than her in town on a weekend.

Aye. Wasn't she in the top 50 sexiest women in FHM or something this year? :lol: You'd see loads of lasses nicer than her in town on a weekend.

You'd see loads of lasses nicer than her in a greasy spoon cafe.

:lol:

I think it's fair to say there's more than 49 prettier girls than her on the face of the planet tbf. Plus she only got worse for having the boob job.

Was she in that list ahead of Dawn by the way? The one who was kidnapped by that mentalist GP. If she was then thats a disgrace. Dawn is bang tidy tbf.

I think it's fair to say there's more than 49 prettier girls than her on the face of the planet tbf. Plus she only got worse for having the boob job.

Was she in that list ahead of Dawn by the way? The one who was kidnapped by that mentalist GP. If she was then thats a disgrace. Dawn is bang tidy tbf.

I think so. I just remember her being in it as it was mentioned on here iirc. Pretty sure the bint got her kit off for said magazine about a month earlier. Funny that. Dawn is quite fit tbf. I've never seen it for ages like.

I think so. I just remember her being in it as it was mentioned on here iirc. Pretty sure the bint got her kit off for said magazine about a month earlier. Funny that. Dawn is quite fit tbf. I've never seen it for ages like.

Neither have I *disclaimertastic* but it's always on as wor lass loves to rot her mind to it and Dawn's the only thing that get's me through it tbh. Well her and Sam Janus. Not her sister mind, she's a fucking hound.

Neither have I *disclaimertastic* but it's always on as wor lass loves to rot her mind to it and Dawn's the only thing that get's me through it tbh. Well her and Sam Janus. Not her sister mind, she's a fucking hound.

Aye, if I was at home through the week I'd be the like.

The shows never been the same since Reg Cox died

:lol::lol::lol:

Fucking brilliant!

Had to google that, but he's got a point.

Opening scene, first ever episode. IIRC Dirty Den, Ali (from the caf) and Arthur Fowler were first on the scene to break the door down.

Fucking brilliant!

Opening scene, first ever episode. IIRC Dirty Den, Ali (from the caf) and Arthur Fowler were first on the scene to break the door down.

For someone who claims never to watch EastEnders, you're quite au fait with the programme's history. :D

Fucking brilliant!

For someone who claims never to watch EastEnders, you're quite au fait with the programme's history. :D

Mark Fowler is his hero tbh.

People watching this shit is bad, admitting to it is even worse