Owen dismisses exit talk.

Jimbo

I'm 100% sure my opinion of you is shared by many if not all members of the board.

I'm 100% sure I don't give a damn. Just keep your trap shut, aye? You never have anything relevant to say so don't say anything at all.

On to the people who actually want to discuss the topic:

I am honestly bewildered at the people saying my earlier comments put a "negative slant" on this interview. If me saying it's a non-story is negative, I don't know what I can say to be positive besides "I LOVE OWEN HOPE HE STAYS TILL HE'S 40." The story is absolutely meaningless and is just something to fill column space with, or wrap your fish and chips in if you like.

To The Fish, I never wanted him to say anything. Anyone can talk the talk and Owen has been talking it since he got here. I need to see results now. Owen scoring the winner today, as Alex hopes for, won't win me over, but it'll help. Owen giving his all and putting in a good performance, hopefully with a goal against the Mackems will help more.

That's all I'll say for now. It's just time to wait and see as far as Owen goes.

I'm 100% sure my opinion of you is shared by many if not all members of the board.

I'm 100% sure I don't give a damn. Just keep your trap shut, aye? You never have anything relevant to say so don't say anything at all.

I absolutely will not keep my trap shut as long as I'm made to suffer the without doubt most idiotic poster on the board.