IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

Busy weekend, out for to the match (obviously) but have to pace myself as I've agreed to meet Mrs SLP in town to go on a dreaded 'couples' meal with some randoms. On a warning not to turn up half cut. I don't fancy my chances.

:lol:

Quality! Fill yer boots!

Actually judging by your wedding snaps you're already punching well above your weight son so you'd better be on your best behaviour. Congrats Dave lad, she looked stunning!

Busy weekend, out for to the match (obviously) but have to pace myself as I've agreed to meet Mrs SLP in town to go on a dreaded 'couples' meal with some randoms. On a warning not to turn up half cut. I don't fancy my chances.

:lol:

Quality! Fill yer boots!

Actually judging by your wedding snaps you're already punching well above your weight son so you'd better be on your best behaviour. Congrats Dave lad, she looked stunning!

Bastid!

Here man, she's punching well abover her weight. (No fat jokes please).

This doesn't affect my day in anyway shape of form.

I think you meant "any way shape or form" Mr perfect.

:D

I have never claimed perfection.

I'm just as close to it, as is likely to walk this Earth. :lol:

found out today that it's 70/30 that we'll all be made redundant... :lol:

How long you been there?

Could be a canny little redundancy package laid on, nice holiday, get some sun, few weeks relaxation before you start job hunting and get a new job within a week.

Only been there since July. I will get the square root of fuck all. :lol:

really fucked off because we were sold on the job because of the career prospects. Now, if I want to stay in the field, I'll have to get a job at a similar company and fight my way through all the shit I've spent fighting through for the past six months just to get into a position to get the support to take the next step.

gutted. :blink:

Under the thumb?

Under the thumb?

not as much as SMO by all accounts :lol:

Busy weekend, out for to the match (obviously)

On a warning not to turn up half cut. I don't fancy my chances.

I'm betting he's dead right about now. :razz:

Anyword if he managed to make it all right then?