Bring me up to speed

Steve

Hello,

Because I've been missing of late with my move to Manchester I have missed maybe five or more weeks worth of goings on around here. So, I want an update on everything important I may have missed.

Please?

Thank you.

Well, stevieintoon has chucked a wobbly, james_cowhatsthefuck likes kid cock and james bl©unt and has chucked a wobbly, fish is going to lose his job, there were a host of birthdays, we can't win away games, gemmill doesn't post during the day anymore, pud has his lens oot, smo and his cock still feature with wacky being his little offsider, england lost the thugby world cup final, HD looks like sydney, t-keith got pissed on a tenner, alex is enjoying calling fish a pedantic arsehole, shirley keeps popping up and it's currently raining in most of australia.

That help?

Edited by sammynb

Well, stevieintoon has chucked a wobbly, james_cowhatsthefuck likes kid cock and james bl©unt and has chucked a wobbly, fish is going to lose his job, there were a host of birthdays, we can't win away games, gemmill doesn't post during the day anymore, pud has his lens oot, smo and his cock still feature with wacky being his little offsider, england lost the thugby world cup final, HD looks like sydney, t-keith got pissed on a tenner, alex is enjoying calling fish a pedantic arsehole, shirley keeps popping up and it's currently raining in most of australia.

That help?

Repeat ad nauseum tbf

That help?

Repeat ad nauseum tbf

Except for the rain bit.