Geremi

Owen

I like that

Unforunately I don't think we can field 16 men without someone noticing! :razz:

Harper

Beye, Roz, Faye, Enrique

Milner, Geremi, Barton, N'Zogbia

Viduka, Owen

I like Cacapa a lot but I wouldn't like to test his confidence on Saturday and I think we will need Faye's arial ability against Jones.

Smith has done nothing to suggest he deserves a place in the team so the centre of the midfield comes down to a toss up between Geremi, Barton & Emre and I just think Emre gives us less physically against a team which basically only has physical players.

Owen is still a much better player than Martins if we can provide something approaching service to him, but we also need someone for him to play off so if he's fit Viduka is the obvious choice.

We're a much better team than those clowns but I must admit I'm really shitting myself about Saturday. I always feel like this like but after our last two performances it's much worse.

Well aware that I don't rate Milner. However, its fucking frightening that so many are including him in the side despite his complete shitness this season. Shows our squad up for what it is really.

Well aware that I don't rate Milner. However, its fucking frightening that so many are including him in the side despite his complete shitness this season. Shows our squad up for what it is really.

No way. :razz:

No way. :razz:

:( Still been shit all season though! :D