Does anyone here know a good....

Asprilla

I think the responses here demonstrate quite well how little I have to do to get you to behave like morons.

As for the restaurant advice, I'll try somewhere else. Going out for dinner- it must be a southern thing. You should try it.

It's like eating at home but without the frozen pizza.

Personally I recommend trying something called "vegetables", really, they're delicious.

Deep fried Mars Bar.

Served with Glaswegian salad (chips).

The cornerstone of a healthy diet.

33223[/snapback]

Again, you appear to be unable to see the hypocrisy of your stereotyping whilst criticising others for doing the same thing.

Anyone see 'Miltant Black Man' on Balls of Steel last Friday?

33232[/snapback]

I did, I thought it was the best bit of the programme. I liked the first week he was on in the video shop.

'I'm looking for an 80's movie, starring Steve Guttenburg and some old people. It's called erm...erm....'

'Cocoon?'

'YOU JUST CALL ME A FUCKING COON?'

:)

Anyone see 'Miltant Black Man' on Balls of Steel last Friday?

33232[/snapback]

I did, I thought it was the best bit of the programme. I liked the first week he was on in the video shop.

'I'm looking for an 80's movie, starring Steve Guttenburg and some old people. It's called erm...erm....'

'Cocoon?'

'YOU JUST CALL ME A FUCKING COON?'

:)

33306[/snapback]

The bit where he was in the butchers and he went into a tirade after being offered black pudding ending with the line:

'Just give me a mother fucking scotch egg!'

:blush: