duckerDavies

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you bastard!!!!

I thought she was dead, nearly made me day that did. :D

and please god tell me she hasnt covered Chasing cars :razz:

I love Chasing cars,And although its not better then the original its good to be fair to the lass.

Shouldnt you be at school reading boy. wtf has grammar got to do with anything on the net you fucking freeks

are obsessed with grammar,punctuation etc.get a friggin life will ya and stick the grammar as far up your fucking

jacksy as it,ll go K.

Edited by Hank Marvin

Shouldnt you be at school reading boy. wtf has grammar got to do with anything on the net you fucking freeks

are obsessed with grammar,punctuation etc.get a friggin life will ya and stick the grammar as far up your fucking

jacksy as it,ll go K.

your bad grammar makes you look like an uneducated idiot. Wherever you go you are gonna be judged by stuff like that, whether it be a job interview, a message forum or a pub. Your response isn't helping your cause much!

jacksy as it,ll go K.

your bad grammar makes you look like an uneducated idiot. Wherever you go you are gonna be judged by stuff like that, whether it be a job interview, a message forum or a pub. Your response isn't helping your cause much!

:razz::D

Wtf? He's hardly likely to go into a pub and communicate by sandwich board is he?!

jacksy as it,ll go K.

:razz::D

Wtf? He's hardly likely to go into a pub and communicate by sandwich board is he?!

yeah ok but he seems to be downplaying the effect of gramma in general. Im sure he's a very intelligent and articulate human being in real life.

:(

Only on this board are you judged,oh and N-O 2 fucking newcastle boards not scouser boards where i would expect this shite

to go on . i judge a person by their values not because they have the correct grammar.....

I often judge a person by their craic. Yours is fucking woeful.

Only on this board are you judged,oh and N-O 2 fucking newcastle boards not scouser boards where i would expect this shite

to go on . i judge a person by their values not because they have the correct grammar.....

agreed, if he hadnt responded the way he did no-one would have battered an eyelid, brock was only having a laugh like!

agreed, if he hadnt responded the way he did no-one would have battered an eyelid, brock was only having a laugh like!

Still am after that response. :razz:

Zico martin fyi this has been going on for years so i responed like that due to forever seeing it on here.

alex you are nowt but a donut ,go and read up on how internet forums work or be at least half sensible and

read the boards help files thats what they are for you,s are nowt but net bullys who thinks it,s important to

put people down because of grammar errors on a football message board.full of fucking einstiens here like...