Leona Lewis

duckerDavies

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the feck is Leona Lewis?

Get with what the hip kids are listening to in the new millenium man, stop being such a square.

Or go and have some Werthers original and a lie down gramps.

shirley I can do both? Oh that's right I'd rather accidentally, brutally hack my own head off while combing my hair. :icon_lol:

Edited by trophyshy

newcastlebroon

To a degree i agree ,but theres name calling in a thread where the post warrants it,but to seek out a user to

join in with the rest of the gang and give him grief purely to upset/annoy/hurt/demeen that user is totally

different.

Look at Skols posts in this thread his replies were pure vile,nonce/kiddy fiddler are not names that can be

taken lightly.but because its the net its ok.

newcastlebroon

To a degree i agree ,but theres name calling in a thread where the post warrants it,but to seek out a user to

join in with the rest of the gang and give him grief purely to upset/annoy/hurt/demeen that user is totally

different.

Look at Skols posts in this thread his replies were pure vile,nonce/kiddy fiddler are not names that can be

taken lightly.but because its the net its ok.

there's more important things in life mate.

... Is your poor grammar deliberate?

Why do you insist on using a comma where an apostrophe should go? and why do you never use capitals?

You'll see I'm not being abusive, merely curious.

This thread is proper fucking cretinous tbh. From Stevie's mongish ramblings to the usual suspects hiding behind the majority with inane comments.

And Sima's sanctimony. Now it's a full house. TBH.

This thread is proper fucking cretinous tbh. From Stevie's mongish ramblings to the usual suspects hiding behind the majority with inane comments.

Make that a royal flush.

Make that a royal flush.

You haven't added anything there

Basically beiger than beige

Edited by Sima

Gemmill Gemmill Show Us Your Hair,Gemmill Show Us Your Hair,sing along to the chorous....

"The Jug Is Never Empty,The Jug Is Never Empty"..................

Has your carer popped out again?

popped oot? I reckon hes jacked it in altogether.

Embarrasingly I think her new tune is a cracking song!

Hate to admit it, I've always thought her voice was spot on just never thought she would ever get a song to match it. Although it's taken them the best part of 12 months to release owt.

I hate soulless music where a talent has been given a good song to sing. I like my musicians / singers to have more artistic input if not have written the song themselves.

Embarrasingly I think her new tune is a cracking song!

Hate to admit it, I've always thought her voice was spot on just never thought she would ever get a song to match it. Although it's taken them the best part of 12 months to release owt.

I hate soulless music where a talent has been given a good song to sing. I like my musicians / singers to have more artistic input if not have written the song themselves.

Don't get me wrong I do too, what I'm saying in this case is that her voice is so good and this particular is so good that even people like me who would normally detest this kind of music with a passion actually like it.

Guest Patrokles
A tepid cover of a lukewarm song. Record-buying general public want shot, tbh.

The song was written for her. How exactly is that a cover?

I just read the first post in the thread? Snow Patrol cover?