Leona Lewis

duckerDavies

ShearerGol

I dont usually talk to grasses but in this case i will dont make out ive sent you a threatening pm,because it,s lies

i have never sent you or your cronies any threatening pm or any pm at all.so get the true facts on here boy..

samantha x3 liar liar wind youre neck in numpty..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ShearerGol

I dont usually talk to grasses but in this case i will dont make out ive sent you a threatening pm,because it,s lies

i have never sent you or your cronies any threatening pm or any pm at all.so get the true facts on here boy..

samantha x3 liar liar wind youre neck in numpty..

:razz:

Should I post the link to your shitty forum instead then?

I dont usually talk to grasses

Does that go back to the time that I said I'd report you to your ISP if you attempted to hack this board, as you threatened? Jesus wept tbh, get a grip.

Again more lies i did not threaten that at all,it was so long ago i cannot give an honest answer,in that thread again youre lying as there was no threats

go ahead post away,i have not threatened anyone,thats for the likes of TT/N-O net hardmen.. you,d only tell the bizzies anyways haha....

i rest my case.

Again more lies i did not threaten that at all,it was so long ago i cannot give an honest answer,in that thread again youre lying as there was no threats

go ahead post away,i have not threatened anyone,thats for the likes of TT/N-O net hardmen.. you,d only tell the bizzies anyways haha....

i rest my case.

I have no idea what you've just tried to say :razz:

.....go and read up on how internet forums work .....

well this one is a combination of php and mySQL with a hint of Javascript. Although Im not sure what thats got to do with the price of fish :razz:

That would be three pints of baby sham and a curry wouldn't it?

well this one is a combination of php and mySQL with a hint of Javascript. Although Im not sure what thats got to do with the price of fish :razz:

And who says Aussie girls arent easy? :D

And who says Aussie girls arent easy? :D

I don't know, ask Jimbo :(

Ooooh look Peaspud arrives doing his lilly savage impression.. all we need now is Wullie to make up the 3 amigos.

Gemmill chemist is open and they have a buy 2 just for men get 25 free haha may as well stock up now because it,s

not going to go away on its own hehehehehehe.

Hank are you posting from a mobile or a comp? Not pulling you up about bad grammar because, while it is very bad, it is still understandable. What I have trouble with though is the formatting of your posts. There are lines starting and finishing here there and everywhere and as a result half of what you post genuinely doesnt make sense.