mad mick from Idols/Sports Bar

themags

He's in Mood now. Where the clientele aren't daft enough to do curry hell, the beer's so expensive no-one is pissed, the strippers are so good they don't feel the need to gyrate...or indeed strip and the place is so dark you might as well be in a flotation tank with shit music pumped in.

Edited by Happy Face

The strippers are in the Players Bar in the Gate now so he might have followed them there, probably like the dirty pervert he is!

Old idols favourite Michaela is at Sam Jacks these days.....and looking the worse for wear after too long in the game.

....oh, and the rat oot in the Sports Cafe is VERY poor nowadays.

They send a couple of them round with jugs of lager to hand out for free, the only catch being that they don't pour it into your glass....they pour from the jug straight into your mouth. Half of Byker lap it up, personally I didn't fancy their phlegmy dreggs. :razz:

the orginal days back in idols will always be the best. it was canny in Sports Cafe but again the price of the beer was too much

so wheres your top tip to watch the match in newcastle on saturday? good atmosphere, decent drinks

Still pondering somewhere to go on Sat myself. About 6 of us. Half for the match and half to wet my bairns heed. I'm toying with The Goose or Centurian. The latter I thought might be quieter but with no real atmosphere being the downside. Shearers bar prob good atmosphere but heaving and hard to get served.....

the orginal days back in idols will always be the best. it was canny in Sports Cafe but again the price of the beer was too much

so wheres your top tip to watch the match in newcastle on saturday? good atmosphere, decent drinks

We're going to Sam Jacks for it but I'm a bit dubious.

It's been a great laugh in there this season, but on Saturday there was a real nasty atmosphere in there, came from a particularly high Charver element (even more than normal). No one was bothering to find a surface for their empties and just forcefully smashed them on the floor and the pot lads (underpaid foreigners) were getting chased around the place.

Wasn't fun. Goldie, The DJ and the strippers were as entertaining as ever though so swings and roundabouts.

I hardly ever venture out pre-match for home games these days, as I'm usually out all night after the games and 10 hours in town is enough for me.

When I was about 16 I used to go to Idols though, and that was the Original and best. Went to the Sports Cafe once, but thought it was shit to be honest (the pre-match stuff, not the place itself) and never went back.

Having said that, as I've got older, I've found Mad Mick's craic to be a bit tedious. If you've seen him once, you've seen him enough IMO. If I do ever get out before a game now I go to the 'dega.

aye sure i saw her in Sports Cafe last year when the derby was on. Decent crack in there last year, obviously could get the tv coverage so one of the glass collecters brought in his radio, we were playing crap and getting beat at half time. So just had skysports news on and the strippers for the second half

i think they smashed his radio at the end saying it was a jinx :razz:

• 2 months later...

Anyone remember Jennifer? She was a really tall and very slim blonde lass who has nee t1ts but it didn't matter because she was gorgeous. She worked idols a few times, but mostly city vaults. If I knew where she was still dancing, that would be my venue regardless of how sh1t the beer was.

....oh, and the rat oot in the Sports Cafe is VERY poor nowadays.

They send a couple of them round with jugs of lager to hand out for free, the only catch being that they don't pour it into your glass....they pour from the jug straight into your mouth. Half of Byker lap it up, personally I didn't fancy their phlegmy dreggs. :P

Last time I was there I saw the best fight (could even say riot) I've seen in Newcastle for 5 or 6 years, it really was good. Byker and Benwell fo ye.

Anyone remember Jennifer? She was a really tall and very slim blonde lass who has nee t1ts but it didn't matter because she was gorgeous. She worked idols a few times, but mostly city vaults. If I knew where she was still dancing, that would be my venue regardless of how sh1t the beer was.

There's no swear filter on here for fuck's sake :P We're old enough to know it's okay.

Don't know the lass, btw.

Oh, and welcome :D

whats the reason for re-starting this :D

Best one was called Emily, did the vaults and idols

was that back in the day when they danced in black n white flashing a hint of ankle to the punters?

:P

I was told in yours and NE5's day there was rippers at a place called Zoots who used to rub cream on a chair leg and start sitting on it, other people have confirmed its true as well.

was that back in the day when they danced in black n white flashing a hint of ankle to the punters?

nah, just straight topless in the vaults, before it was revamped. About 2 years ago I think ?

Actually, talking about black and white shirts, there was a canny one in that place down the side street where the Gate is, in the days of the Mayfair - about 4 years ago. Forgotten about that one.

I was told in yours and NE5's day there was rippers at a place called Zoots who used to rub cream on a chair leg and start sitting on it, other people have confirmed its true as well.

never saw that Stevie, the name zoots doesn't ring a bell either

I think it was where Rockshots is now on Waterloo Street.

I think it was where Rockshots is now on Waterloo Street.

aha, funny cunt eh :D That place used to be called Scamps back in the 1970's and they had female strippers on a friday lunch time in Hoffbro House, German bier kellar [spelling ?] downstairs

Edited by LeazesMag

nah, just straight topless in the vaults, before it was revamped. About 2 years ago I think ?

Actually, talking about black and white shirts, there was a canny one in that place down the side street where the Gate is, in the days of the Mayfair - about 4 years ago. Forgotten about that one.

aye right at the side of Planet Earth, Bonkers, 1.50 for a pint and a shot of whisky, couldnt gan rang, some right old pervs at the front though.

aye right at the side of Planet Earth, Bonkers, 1.50 for a pint and a shot of whisky, couldnt gan rang, some right old pervs at the front though.

aye that was it, bonkers. Was it called dolce vita years ago ?