wednesdays gossip

paddy

Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are chasing young Burkina Faso midfielder Charles Kabore. (various)

West Ham are set to lose out to AC Milan in the race to sign Brazil striker Adriano. (various)

Liverpool have been told by Burnley that a £250,000 approach for 14-year-old striker John Cofie would not be welcomed. (Daily Star)

Portsmouth defender Martin Cranie has ruled out a move to £2m move QPR after a loan spell at the club. (Daily Star)

Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce has failed in his bid to sign Seville defender Iva Dragutinovic. (The Sun)

Dimitar Berbatov's father has claimed the Tottenham striker wants to quit the north London club. (Mirror)

Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa claims Manchester United are interested in signing him. (The Times)

Blackburn's interest in Rosenborg forward Yssouf Kone has been played down by the player's agent. (The Times)

OTHER GOSSIP

Leicester have held talks with former Fulham boss Jean Tigana about their managerial vacancy. (Mirror)

LA Galaxy want a big name to become their new manager and have Jose Mourinho, Jurgen Klinsmann and Carlos Queiroz on their list. (Express)

AND FINALLY

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has proved he really is a true Blue by declaring his allegiance to the Tory party. After meeting party leader David Cameron, Lampard said: "I had a good chat with him and I really like him."

Edited by paddy

Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham are chasing young Burkina Faso midfielder Charles Kabore. (various)

West Ham are set to lose out to AC Milan in the race to sign Brazil striker Adriano. (various)

Liverpool have been told by Burnley that a £250,000 approach for 14-year-old striker John Cofie would not be welcomed. (Daily Star)

Portsmouth defender Martin Cranie has ruled out a move to £2m move QPR after a loan spell at the club. (Daily Star)

Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce has failed in his bid to sign Seville defender Iva Dragutinovic. (The Sun)

Dimitar Berbatov's father has claimed the Tottenham striker wants to quit the north London club. (Mirror)

Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa claims Manchester United are interested in signing him. (The Times)

Blackburn's interest in Rosenborg forward Yssouf Kone has been played down by the player's agent. (The Times)

OTHER GOSSIP

Leicester have held talks with former Fulham boss Jean Tigana about their managerial vacancy. (Mirror)

LA Galaxy want a big name to become their new manager and have Jose Mourinho, Jurgen Klinsmann and Carlos Queiroz on their list. (Express)

AND FINALLY

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has proved he really is a true Blue by declaring his allegiance to the Tory party. After meeting party leader David Cameron, Lampard said: "I had a good chat with him and I really like him."

Are we in a time warp or something? Welcome to August!

OTHER GOSSIP

AND FINALLY

I Sam going to turn us into a team of defenders?

OTHER GOSSIP

AND FINALLY

I Sam going to turn us into a team of defenders?

Need to defend all over the pitch like.