Allardyce..

Scottish Mag

Yeah, that was a good achievement, but mind you, the season they finished 6th, they did have a pretty strong team. The sad thing is he then sold most of the best players and replaced them with crap players, which is why so many Blackburn fans hate him.

34459[/snapback]

And he has much better players at his disposal now after his own transfer activity. I reckon he should at least be given a chance with those players.

Yeah, that was a good achievement, but mind you, the season they finished 6th, they did have a pretty strong team. The sad thing is he then sold most of the best players and replaced them with crap players, which is why so many Blackburn fans hate him.

34459[/snapback]

And he has much better players at his disposal now after his own transfer activity. I reckon he should at least be given a chance with those players.

34461[/snapback]

Why? The man has proven he's completely shite already, I for one don't want to see him given another chance before we decided he wasn't the right man for the job. Sack the fucker and get Allardyce in post haste.

34459[/snapback]

34461[/snapback]

WHY, WHY, WHY, how many chances does this fuckwit need to destroy NUFC.

Rightly he has signed a few top players but he has also signed some crap players, and at what cost, you cannot live in the past, the day SOURNESS took over he should have been measured on his performance. I hear fans saying wait until after the Manure game, that's when his season starts, does it now begin after the Blackburn game? NO, NO, NO it's already over for me, he'll never ever get it right.

The better players at his disposal, where are they? They are injured. Now why is that? I can't answer that but SOURNESS should be able to answer that, the buck stops at his door.

34459[/snapback]

34461[/snapback]

WHY, WHY, WHY, how many chances does this fuckwit need to destroy NUFC.

Rightly he has signed a few top players but he has also signed some crap players, and at what cost, you cannot live in the past, the day SOURNESS took over he should have been measured on his performance. I hear fans saying wait until after the Manure game, that's when his season starts, does it now begin after the Blackburn game? NO, NO, NO it's already over for me, he'll never ever get it right.

The better players at his disposal, where are they? They are injured. Now why is that? I can't answer that but SOURNESS should be able to answer that, the buck stops at his door.

34585[/snapback]

char_comicbook.jpg

Best. Post. Ever.

We have a better squad then we did when Bobby was sacked and Souness still can't get it right. He complains about injuries but I bet these are injuries we wouldn't have if he didn't bring in all his sub-standard coaching staff/drinking buddies. Doug Hall said we'd get relegated under Bobby and people rightly pointed out that this was over the top but under Souness we could very easily get relegated.

He's had his chance, it's time for the grim faced bastid to fuck off.