Frank Lampard

gram

Tory cunt!

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has proved he really is a true Blue by declaring his allegiance to the Tory party. After meeting party leader David Cameron, Lampard said: "I had a good chat with him and I really like him.

Might be taken out of context but he's still a horrible horrible man!

Tory cunt!
Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard has proved he really is a true Blue by declaring his allegiance to the Tory party. After meeting party leader David Cameron, Lampard said: "I had a good chat with him and I really like him.

Why? Because he supports a party which you don't? :razz:

Tory cunt!

No, because he's a horrible fat baby who spits his dummy all the time and walks around with his head up his own arse

Tory cunt!

No, because he's a horrible fat baby who spits his dummy all the time and walks around with his head up his own arse

What a load of bollocks, as usual.

I don't see what all the hubbub's about, each bloke to their own - in my eyes both the Tories and Labour have ruined the country one way or another... now if I were running the show... mmmm, muhuhahahahahahahahahaaaaa! :razz:

Is anyone really surprised that someone who stands to lose millions on stamp duty alone under labour likes the tories?

Anyone with his amount of cash that can't avoid much of the British tax system is an idiot, the Blair's avoided more tax than most whole streets earn.

Is anyone really surprised that someone who stands to lose millions on stamp duty alone under labour likes the tories?

Anyone with his amount of cash that can't avoid much of the British tax system is an idiot, the Blair's avoided more tax than most whole streets earn.

If you know a way of avoiding stamp duty I'd love to hear it.

Tory cunt!

Both as biased as each other tbh.

If you know a way of avoiding stamp duty I'd love to hear it.

Dont buy a house :razz:

Tory cunt!

Bias implies lack of fact. Factually, Frank Lampard is a despicable cunt. No class, no style and an ego-centric tosser with no top lip.

Tory cunt!

Bias implies lack of fact. Factually, Frank Lampard is a despicable cunt. No class, no style and an ego-centric tosser with no top lip.

Tory cunt!

How often have you met him?

I don't see what all the hubbub's about, each bloke to their own - in my eyes both the Tories and Labour have ruined the country one way or another... now if I were running the show... mmmm, muhuhahahahahahahahahaaaaa! :calmdown:

The only credible point made in this whole thread tbh