Smeeagain

bobbyshinton

A fire fighter is working on the engine outside the station, when he notices a little girl next door in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl is wearing a fire fighter's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and a cat.

The fire fighter walks over to take a closer look.

"That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says with admiration.

"Thanks," says the little girl.

Yet as the fire fighter looks a little closer, he notices the girl has tied the wagon to the dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

"Little partner," the fire fighter says,

"I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster."

The little girl replies, "You're probably right,

but then I wouldn't have a siren." :razz:

Surely cats make more of a wail and dogs are stronger so Id think it was right. I wouldn't fancy waiting on the fire engine being pulled by a cat if I was on fire.....

:razz:

Edited by JawD

Surely cats make more of a wail and dogs are stronger so Id think it was right. I wouldn't fancy waiting on the fire engine being pulled by a cat if I was on fire.....

:razz:

Aye but the fireman's initial concern is the lack of motive power of the truck in question...

There is also the question of the size of cat's testicles, and the likelihood of the cat having been spayed.

:D