Mackem mates

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

If you have a lot of time for mackems, and think they're just like us, or have mackem mates, enjoy nights out there, please feel free to put the first part of your postcode below.

Edited by stevieintoon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a lot of time for mackems, and think they're just like us, or have mackem mates, enjoy nights out there, please feel free to put the first of your postcode below.

Although born and bread in N.Shields, my fatha is a Sunlun supporter :razz: Should I kill him, or, at least, maim him?? :D

im from chester so its pretty much 50/50 so a lot of my mates are makems (ahh bless they know no better), been out round sunderland its A really good nite out and much cheaper than the toon, besides im kinda glad ive got makem mates they have got me a ticket for saturday ! pity its in their end

mental note dont cheer when we stuff them tee hee

If you have a lot of time for mackems, and think they're just like us, or have mackem mates, enjoy nights out there, please feel free to put the first part of your postcode below.

:razz:

you really are a tit aren't you :D

(p.s. I don't think sunderland is a good night out, but I do have mackem mates. Frankly I'd prefer to be mates with them, than some tosser like steve)