Mackem mates

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
Worthwhile experiment and pretty much confirmed what I thought :razz:.

The NE3 one doesn't count.

why?

It's a mate at university, rather than a mackem mate. Kenton/Gosforth/Fawdon OK.

Worthwhile experiment and pretty much confirmed what I thought :D.

Pretty much displaying all the symptoms of a bitter mackem tbh

or a complete paranoid c*unt with an inferiority complex :razz:

Worthwhile experiment and pretty much confirmed what I thought :razz:.

why?

Because it ruins his theory that "purebloods" from the city area don't fraternise with the enamy.

Guest James_coDurham

DL5 :razz:

No doubt I'll be in the presence of a mackem or two on Sunday. Even the ones that are supposed to be in our circle of friends, especially when they try and talk about football, I find highly irritating and end up having a massive argument with.

The last time I spoke to one of them, I told him that I'd read on the net that Chops is off as soon as another Premiership club comes in, he was arguing like fuck, getting annoyed with me. I was like "Woah, I'm only telling you what I read on the net". Fucking cocks, the lot of 'em.

Guest James_coDurham
I've never ever had a night out in Sunderland. Do I win?

I don't even think I've ever been there. Well, to the outskirts once with my mate who bought a vehicle privately off one of them. I think I win.

everyone should have a makem friend !

i know you "pure bloods" say you shouldnt fraternise with the enemy but i grew up with a couple and what better way to spend an evening when you are bored than makem baiting, they all bite no matter what you say its just soo much fun (because they know they will never win any argument) so they shout !

its fun !

i know you "pure bloods" say you shouldnt fraternise with the enemy but i grew up with a couple and what better way to spend an evening when you are bored than makem baiting, they all bite no matter what you say its just soo much fun (because they know they will never win any argument) so they shout !

its fun !

I think there's only one person on here hinting at that.

NE3 For me as well,No mackem shitehawks in wor area you,d be better staying over the water if you want to feel welcome.

Alex you dont have a night out anywhere,because they dont allow you in wearing a balaclava hehe .......

I'm actually embarrassed for you mate.

i know you "idiots" say you shouldnt fraternise with the enemy but i grew up with a couple and what better way to spend an evening when you are bored than makem baiting, they all bite no matter what you say its just soo much fun (because they know they will never win any argument) so they shout !

its fun !

FYP

I've never ever had a night out in Sunderland. Do I win?

Me neither.

Got to next week with clients though. At least my transport and meal etc are all paid for.

EDIT.. back to the original question.. I don't think I have any mackem mates. How good am I?

Edited by alreetlike

Um, no Mackem friends though couple at work. Not sure the relevance of the postcode given that people move house like but currently NE11.