Jewish mates

Meenzer

If you have a lot of time for Jews, and think they're just like us, or have Jewish mates, enjoy their rich and varied culture, please feel free to put the first of your postcode below.

There you go steriotyping the Jews again!!! :razz:

If you have a lot of time for Jews, and think they're just like us, or have Jewish mates, enjoy their rich and varied culture, please feel free to put the first of your postcode below.

There you go steriotyping the Jews again!!! :razz:

Your death will stand as a landmark in the continuing struggle to liberate the parent land from the hands of the Roman imperialist aggressors, excluding those concerned with drainage, medicine, roads, housing, education, viniculture and any other Romans contributing to the welfare of Jews of both sexes and hermaphrodites. Signed, on behalf of the P. F. J. , etc.

There you go steriotyping the Jews again!!! :D

Your death will stand as a landmark in the continuing struggle to liberate the parent land from the hands of the Roman imperialist aggressors, excluding those concerned with drainage, medicine, roads, housing, education, viniculture and any other Romans contributing to the welfare of Jews of both sexes and hermaphrodites. Signed, on behalf of the P. F. J. , etc.

I'm in the Judian People's Front, mesel, like. :(:razz:

There you go steriotyping the Jews again!!! :D

I'm in the Judian People's Front, mesel, like. :blush::razz:

or is it the People's Front of Judea ??? :(

My only contact with Jews is from working in a hotel in Gateshead and 6 of them came in 1 night asked for a small coke at the bar and 6 straws! Went and sat on the landing and shouted "Shalom" at everyone that passed.

Enjoyed chucking them out a midnight though!!

My only contact with Jews is from working in a hotel in Gateshead and 6 of them came in 1 night asked for a small coke at the bar and 6 straws! Went and sat on the landing and shouted "Shalom" at everyone that passed.

:razz: I do so enjoy your musings SMO ..

:D I do so enjoy your musings SMO ..

Wish I could say the same! :razz:

:D I do so enjoy your musings SMO ..

Wish I could say the same! :razz:

:(

Only ever knowingly met one jew - bloke I used to work with.

Ironically he was a complete and utter prick - though I'm sure that was incidental to him being a jew.

This is the trouble you see. They should be made to walk around with yellow stars on their blazers or the like. :razz:

Ironically he was a complete and utter prick - though I'm sure that was incidental to him being a jew.

This is the trouble you see. They should be made to walk around with yellow stars on their blazers or the like. :razz:

Sorry that sounded bad in hindsight - its just not something people would state from the off.

This is the trouble you see. They should be made to walk around with yellow stars on their blazers or the like. :D

Sorry that sounded bad in hindsight - its just not something people would state from the off.

Was just 'josh'ing marra! :razz:

There you go steriotyping the Jews again!!! :unsure:

I'm in the Judian People's Front, mesel, like. :):calmdown:

SPLITTER!!!!!!!

Jew and a Chinaman standing at the bus stop.

All of a sudden, the Jew smacks the Chinaman on the gob.

'Agghh' says the Chinaman, 'what was that for?'

'That's for attacking Pearl Harbour' says the Jew.

'Attacking Pearl Harbour?' says the Chinaman 'That was the Japanese, not the Chinese.'

'Japanese, Chinese, all the fucking same' says the Jew.

Five minutes later, the Chinaman smacks the Jew on the chin.

'Agghhh' says the Jew, 'what the fuck was that for?'

'That's for sinking the Titanic' says the Chinaman.

'Sinking the Titanic?' says the Jew 'That was an iceberg for fuck's sake'

'Iceberg, Goldberg, all the fucking same' says the Chinaman.

"If you have a lot of time for Jews, and think they're just like us"

you mean ignoring the tentacles, the two (or three heads) ......................

I could say sommat about Jormans but I know you have a heart

Auchwitz1

If your going to joke about it, at least spell it right :calmdown:

I visited it last weekend, and it's no joking matter tbh

"If you have a lot of time for Jews, and think they're just like us"

you mean ignoring the tentacles, the two (or three heads) ......................

I could say sommat about Jormans but I know you have a heart

That and I'm not German. :calmdown:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=16790

That should help you with a bit of context, young Robert.