IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!

Radgina

Bar the weather this weekend has the makings of a good one! Newcastle game in the pub, round to my mates for some PES, then out to watch the afternoon game and then down to see the Foo Fighters. :D:razz:

Still down with this bloody head cold, feels like it's threatening to erupt into a proper ear infection now. Still, at least it'll distract me from the derby day nerves.

I've been down with something for nearly two weeks now, it's a right pain in the arse. I really should go to the doctors about it, but after all I'm a man and don't need to ask for directions. :calmdown:

Is this since you, woke up in bed with someone else?

No. I don't really want to go into detail but it's nothing I've done that caused this, nor is there anything I could've done to stay together.

:unsure:

your winky too slender?

:calmdown:

sucks mate, but on the bright side you're a university, where recently becoming single is like dangling an "Open for Business, Half price sale" sign over you wang.

If you seem wounded, they will come.

No. I don't really want to go into detail but it's nothing I've done that caused this, nor is there anything I could've done to stay together.

:)

your winky too slender?

sucks mate, but on the bright side you're a university, where recently becoming single is like dangling an "Open for Business, Half price sale" sign over you wang.

:icon_lol:

your winky too slender?

I speaka de truth :)

:(

your winky too slender?

I speaka de truth :icon_lol:

from experience :)

your winky too slender?

You can't put a price on experience

your winky too slender?

aaah...how right you are ... :(

your winky too slender?

aaah...how right you are ... :(

There's a joke here somewhere... :(