Allardyce: I need time

khay

For all we need to be patient some of the criticism is fair enough imo. And there's nothing 'ironic' about moaning when you get beat 4-1 at home off the 5th place side if you're aiming for top 6.

Would Liverpool be moaning like this if they got beat at Anfield by Man U? Granted some decision by BSA are baffling but reducing it to 'we shouldn't get beat by Pompey' is a little bit arrogant.

:calmdown:

Are you fucking serious? Are you actually tring to tell me they would be going around saying "beat by Man U? fucking hell, we expect better!!!" Granted they might bleat like that, but quite rightly an impartial observer would slate them for being absolute TWATS.

Of course they would, have you been following football long?

Would Liverpool fans be moaning if they got turned over by Man Utd at Anfield?! Jesus wept.

Fucking hell. Alright, would they be justified? Or should the home team always win, no matter what?

That's a completely different point though, your original one is moot.

Im willing to give BS plenty time to get it right. He brought a club like Wanderers into the top half of the premiership table for christs sake. Look at their fortunes since he left! It takes time to turn the clubs fortunes. I would put us amongst the likes of Everton & Portsmouth, at the moment no more. The dead wood has left the club and BS will need a couple of transfer windows just to get the players in that he wants. We've seen promise from some of those players but others are taking longer to settle in. Im confident that in the long term, our fortunes will turn. Everybody wants a quick fix in football but the bubble has to burst at some point.

People forget that he also managed to get rid of both Bramble and Dyer!

Got rid of Dyer and replaced him with an inferior player in Smith.

He didn't get rid of Dyer. Dyer wanted to go hell of a lot of difference.

Ok, Dyer wanted to leave and Allardyce replaced him with an inferior player.

To be fair though, it's given you something (another thing) to constantly fucking moan about. :calmdown:

Im willing to give BS plenty time to get it right. He brought a club like Wanderers into the top half of the premiership table for christs sake. Look at their fortunes since he left! It takes time to turn the clubs fortunes. I would put us amongst the likes of Everton & Portsmouth, at the moment no more. The dead wood has left the club and BS will need a couple of transfer windows just to get the players in that he wants. We've seen promise from some of those players but others are taking longer to settle in. Im confident that in the long term, our fortunes will turn. Everybody wants a quick fix in football but the bubble has to burst at some point.

On par with their record under him since the end of 2006.

Lucky the results over the whole season count eh? Fulham are top of the league if games had only lasted 45 minutes too. Bolton have come top 8 for the last 4 seasons.

Lucky the results over the whole season count eh? Fulham are top of the league if games had only lasted 45 minutes too. Bolton have come top 8 for the last 4 seasons.

Just kinda trying to make the point that he's had a poor year :calmdown:

We're not Bolton by the way. This is a much bigger challenge IMO.

To be fair though, it's given you something (another thing) to constantly fucking moan about. :calmdown:

says the martins moaner extraordinaire :unsure:

I have one player that I moan about. I leave the moaning about every other player, the manager, all of the coaching staff, the chairman and the owner to Baggio. And he pretty much manages to get through them all to be fair to him.

I have one player that I moan about. I leave the moaning about every other player, the manager, all of the coaching staff, the chairman and the owner to Baggio. And he pretty much manages to get through them all to be fair to him.

And i'm usually right too. :)

Noelie seems to do a better job than Baggio tbf (no offence Baggio :) )

we're all moaners at heart. comes with the territory when your club hasn't won anything in most of our lifetimes.

Speak for yourself you miserable bastard :calmdown: