Sunderland v Newcastle

khay

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me we are shit under Big Sam,Even Glen was better.Sunderland are all over us in this game so far no lies about it.

Big Sam maybe able to find talent at small prices but he can't get the talent out of them :unsure:

:calmdown:

Have we even had a clear shot on goal? Even been in there half for more then 5 minutes? i think not

They had a free kick in a good area but our wall blocks it and we immediately get a corner. The corner is swung in and it lands with Rozehnal who didnt expect it. Unlucky.

The game is just going end to end at the moment.

Fuck me we are shit under Big Sam,Even Glen was better.Sunderland are all over us in this game so far no lies about it.

Big Sam maybe able to find talent at small prices but he can't get the talent out of them :unsure:

:calmdown:

Smith's had a good game. Paid his transfer fee back with that block of Chopra's shot tbh. Baggio will no doubt still tell us all he's shite like. :unsure:

You're not being serious there, are you? :calmdown:

Deadly.

:(:)

It wouldn't surprise me if you were, you know! :icon_lol:

Smith's had a good game. Paid his transfer fee back with that block of Chopra's shot tbh. Baggio will no doubt still tell us all he's shite like. :unsure:

You're not being serious there, are you? :calmdown:

Deadly.

:(:)

It wouldn't surprise me if you were, you know! :icon_lol:

Cuckoo! :(

Barton is having a shitter. (Just seen that tackle) :calmdown:

Smith and Faye are probably our best players so far, Emre is the only midfielder who can trap a ball.

Owen is wasted playing so deep, what's all that about?

Although Milner and Harte cheered me up due to their "sprinting" competition earlier on in the half.

We've been shit. Worse than usual.

Smith though has been better than usual, Barton looks like he might've played a few games of football in his youth in between street gang fights, our set pieces have been absolutely laughable, Viduka's been kept nearly out of the game...

Owen's been good. I want to see Martins in the game but not for Owen or Viduka.

He needs to push Zoggy either into centre mid or left mid, he`s the only player that can go past people. Milner is being his usual useless self, Faye is looking pretty decent, unlucky to get booked.

Smith doing well in the holding role but we dont look like creating much

Although Milner and Harte cheered me up due to their "sprinting" competition earlier on in the half.

That was pretty shocking tbh. Harte is probably one of the slowest full-backs in the PL :calmdown:

We desperately need Zoggy's pace in midfield. Bring on Enrique ffs. :unsure: