When you have a sad day...

Radgina

Bath Bombs from Lush, if that doesn't work just imagine, suicide bath bomber, ruck sack full of bath bombs hoyin himself off the Tyne Bridge spining down the river, bumping from side to side in all the fizz! that should cheer you up :calmdown:

Bath Bombs from Lush, if that doesn't work just imagine, suicide bath bomber, ruck sack full of bath bombs hoyin himself off the Tyne Bridge spining down the river, bumping from side to side in all the fizz! that should cheer you up :unsure:

:calmdown:

he Keel you!

...what do you do to cheer yourself up ??? I have had an absolute pisser with bad news left right and straight down the middle and I don't even feel like having a drink ( :calmdown: yes I know) but I need to shake off this melancholy funk !!!

Think right back to your youth (work with me :unsure: ) and you will find the music you seek.

Dirty Dancing is the way of the devil, only absolute bitches like it.

The Stray Cats cheer me up every time. Or Bill Hailey, Gene Vincent, Buddy Holly. Classic Rock and Roll is what I am getting at here.

Hmmm...may not go down that route thanks.....but I certainly enjoyed Dirty Dancing :calmdown:

The Stray Cats cheer me up every time. Or Bill Hailey, Gene Vincent, Buddy Holly. Classic Rock and Roll is what I am getting at here.

Hmmm...may not go down that route thanks.....but I certainly enjoyed Dirty Dancing :calmdown:

Or dirty something anyway. :unsure:

naughty boy !!

Or dirty something anyway. :unsure:

naughty boy !!

Not me I am cleaner than Flash.

I was going to say a hot bath, a good old feel sorry for yourself sob followed by a film, not something weepy though.

Doesnt always work mind, sometimes its best not to be alone when you have worries as you tend to dwell on them. Meet a friend/family member and have a natter. Stay off booze as it depresses you even more!

Chin Up Rad love :calmdown:

/me pass a cookie

I know what you mean tho, you have to try and hang on and do what makes you smile the most. For me its getting out on my bike and slamming a few miles out and having big grins all round :unsure: