Toon tops

snakehips

I would be interested Sir.

Although with you I don't know where they've been. :calmdown:

I've never worn them whilst having sex and, to the best of my knowledge, I've never pissed mesel whilst wearing them (being old is sooo cruel at times). I think I may have worn the odd one whilst checking the neighbours bins now and again!! :unsure:

Give me some time, kidda, and I'll try and get me arse round to taking some pics and posting them.

I would be interested Sir.

Although with you I don't know where they've been. :calmdown:

I've never worn them whilst having sex and, to the best of my knowledge, I've never pissed mesel whilst wearing them (being old is sooo cruel at times). I think I may have worn the odd one whilst checking the neighbours bins now and again!! :unsure:

Give me some time, kidda, and I'll try and get me arse round to taking some pics and posting them.

I'd be interested too.......

How old are you we taking btw Snakey? The 1927 Championship Winning shirt? :calmdown:

unfortunately, he binned that one when it got too small for him :unsure:

Narr, what happened was I was only five years old when we won the championsip - I was so happy that I wore the top out on the street. Unfortunately, I was bullied by this bloke, who must've been around 60-ish, and he stole it :) It was such a long time ago but I can still remember he called himself Rob something-or-other.

I have put off displaying these until January. For reasons I wont go into, as of tomorrow I will have severely restricted internet access. Sooo, I thought it would be a bit unfair to have things up in the air and then (if I could get on here and answer enquiries) have mrs Hips dealing with any outcome/sale.

I have taken the pics, but will leave them until Jan.

Please accept my apologies.

Until then.....hang loose :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stevieintoon

Snakehips I'll give you a really good price for the toon away shirt 83-85 if you have it. UMBRO silver with tiny pinstripes. Has to be large or XL though mind.

Guest Patrokles
Snakehips I'll give you a really good price for the toon away shirt 83-85 if you have it. UMBRO silver with tiny pinstripes. Has to be large or XL though mind.

Porky sod. ;)

• 1 month later...

Sorry folks. I'll try and get me finger out on this over the next couple of days.

Not quite sure what 80's ones are still with me - my mother (God rest her) threw a few out :icon_lol: . And the sliver away one had a little accident - I ironed the sleeve with the iron too hot and melted the sleeve :icon_lol:. I ended up cutting the sleeves off to make it cap-sleeved :devil::D I can't recall what happened to that one - probably thrown out by the old doll B)

Edited by snakehips

Sorry folks. I'll try and get me finger out on this over the next couple of days.

Not quite sure what 80's ones are still with me - my mother (God rest her) threw a few out :icon_lol: . And the sliver away one had a little accident - I ironed the sleeve with the iron too hot and melted the sleeve :icon_lol:. I ended up cutting the sleeves off to make it cap-sleeved :devil::D I can't recall what happened to that one - probably thrown out by the old doll B)

One of the ozzys on here will take that off your hands no doubt