In your lifetime have Sunderland ever beat Newcastle in Sunderland

themags

Yes I was there - Steve Hardwick sort of fumbled a cross between his legs and poisonous little shite with a dodgy tache scored.

We had half the Roker end - about 8000 - this was before it was reduced - it was a pretty big end then.

Edited by NJS

In MY lifetime? I'm afraid so. Probably 7 or 8 times but thankfully I was never there to see it :calmdown:

In MY lifetime I've only ever been once to a Sunderland home game, that was at Roker Park and I only went to see George Best and Bobby Charlton and had been treat to a free ticket & ride.

fiddy cent.

Yes.

That's no shock like at your age, as you still have memories of Cholera in this country, in Sunderland of all places. :calmdown:

Cholera still exists in sunlun! As does Dengue fever. Botulism is widespread also, due to their cooking/eating habits.

Guest stevieintoon
1980 was the last time

What about the play-offs?

That ended nowts each

Budgie to thank for that. Imagine Joey Barton doing what Hardyman did to Budgie's heed, 10 years in Strangeways with Michael Shields I reckon.

fiddy cent.

Yes.

That's no shock like at your age, as you still have memories of Cholera in this country, in Sunderland of all places. :icon_lol:

Cholera still exists in sunlun! As does Dengue fever. Botulism is widespread also, due to their cooking/eating habits.

Read that as 'cock eating habits'