The offical Big Sam out..Hughes in

duckerDavies

700 posts since 3 September and you've managed to say nothing of value. Nothing. Zero. Nought. Not a sausage. Nothing.

Piss off already you sad charva, the only thing you've done in 700 258 4049 posts is argue with everyone who says two words to you.

Not that I'm supporting Rico because he can be a right argumentative cunt but really change the number of posts and you could apply that statement to others.

In which ever order you like but

arsehole.armpit.the.hairy.calling.like. !

I guess I'm arguing with you now, but nonetheless, you may disagree with my views but you can hardly say that in my time on this forum I've chased down everyone who might put a toe out of line with my way of thinking and personally attacked them with the sheer bloody-mindedness and ignorance of R|CO.

This guy is good for nothing. He reminds me of Leazes, except not so much "sad" and more "serious shithead."

No argument here just pointing out the fact that change the number and that statement can apply to others.

As I said he is a right cunt but really a "sad charva who only argues with everyone" is just resorting to Leazelike name calling.

By the way don't you honestly think Owen deserves more than a 3 now?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway back to the topic without the necessity to lob cheap, abusive diatribe, Sam to stay.

Bring on January and strengthen the squad even more and aim for the top half. Anything better than 9th or 10th should be seen as magnificent so that way high expectations are not met with complete disappointment and disgust if they are not realised.

As has been said, stability is needed at the club. No point chopping and changing now, especially when Sam has laid the groundwork for improvement.

700 posts since 3 September and you've managed to say nothing of value. Nothing. Zero. Nought. Not a sausage. Nothing.

Piss off already you sad charva, the only thing you've done in 700 258 posts is argue with everyone who says two words to you.

Not that I'm supporting Rico because he can be a right argumentative cunt but really change the number of posts and you could apply that statement to others.

In which ever order you like but

arsehole.armpit.the.hairy.calling.like. !

I guess I'm arguing with you now, but nonetheless, you may disagree with my views but you can hardly say that in my time on this forum I've chased down everyone who might put a toe out of line with my way of thinking and personally attacked them with the sheer bloody-mindedness and ignorance of R|CO.

This guy is good for nothing. He reminds me of Leazes, except not so much "sad" and more "serious shithead."

You really want it to be the case, but the simple fact is you're the only one I don't have any time for reasoned debate with, because you're a complete idiot at the best of times. Magness :icon_lol:

3 Man City

6 Portsmouth

7 Blackburn

8 Aston Villa

9 Everton

10 West Ham

Bar the Big four, I don't think we are any better or any worse than all them teams and we now have spurs to add to them as well. I think the waffa spots can go to any of these teams, and if Big Sam was still at Bolton they would be on that list as well. He needs time and given a year or two he should be able to get us further up the table, but there is quite a lot of competition going about at the moment.

3 Man City

6 Portsmouth

7 Blackburn

8 Aston Villa

9 Everton

10 West Ham

Bar the Big four, I don't think we are any better or any worse than all them teams and we now have spurs to add to them as well. I think the waffa spots can go to any of these teams, and if Big Sam was still at Bolton they would be on that list as well. He needs time and given a year or two he should be able to get us further up the table, but there is quite a lot of competition going about at the moment.

Player for player we are better than the majority of those teams in my opinion, the only difference is the quality of manager.

3 Man City

6 Portsmouth

7 Blackburn

8 Aston Villa

9 Everton

10 West Ham

Player for player we are better than the majority of those teams in my opinion, the only difference is the quality of manager.

It's about how you play as a team though and at the moment we do seem to be lacking that. I honestly don't reckon it's down to any discontent in the squad but I think it's more due to the fact that we have six or seven new players who haven't played together before.

Barring Citeh, all those teams have suffered slumps when a new manager came in, now they're reaping the rewards. Also apart from Citeh, those teams have stuck with their managers during said slumps.

The way W.Ham demolished Derby on Saturday and were the only team that Derby have managed to beat is definitely food for thought imo, they are terrible

Our result at Derby is the biggest indictment of Allardyce's 'away' policy going. Shocking, to say the least.

The way W.Ham demolished Derby on Saturday and were the only team that Derby have managed to beat is definitely food for thought imo, they are terrible

We still need a midfield, or at least a few additions to allow who we've currently got to function as one.

One thing that watching the West Ham Vs Derby match proved was that we are desperatly missing Nolberto Solano, I sympathise with the reasons of his departure but we let him go for next to fuck all and he would cost many millions to replace, everything West Ham did that was good in that game came from Nobby.

Totally spot on assessment there, especially of the National press and their agenda.

And I love this: "Sunderland have won only four of their last forty four Premiership games".

Some actual intelligent writing on the subject

True Faith

I agree with some of it. I don't think Roeder should be lumped in with Souness to be fair. He got us into Europe from the jaws of relegation and his only full season was ravaged by injury and very few funds. Not saying he was a great manager but he did very little real damage, that was done the season before by the Fat Man and Souey.

The thing it doesn't address are the strange team selections. Every manager has injured players to deal with but to put players out of position doesn't help matters.

True Faith

I agree with some of it. I don't think Roeder should be lumped in with Souness to be fair. He got us into Europe from the jaws of relegation and his only full season was ravaged by injury and very few funds. Not saying he was a great manager but he did very little real damage, that was done the season before by the Fat Man and Souey.

The thing it doesn't address are the strange team selections. Every manager has injured players to deal with but to put players out of position doesn't help matters.

He didn't have 'very few funds' though. He had about £15m and bought Duff when N'Zogbia was arguably the best midfielder at the club. I see where you're coming from but I'm not having the 'very few funds' comment.

Edited by alex

Good article.

I reckon the national press are desperate for XXXL Sam to fail and get the bullet, as the day-on-day shite from the last administration at SJP has completely dried up with Mort and Ash here and the press don't like it one bit.

True Faith

He didn't have 'very few funds' though. He had about £15m and bought Duff when N'Zogbia was arguably the best midfielder at the club. I see where you're coming from but I'm not having the 'very few funds' comment.

and £10m to spunk on Martins.

Good article.

I reckon the national press are desperate for XXXL Sam to fail and get the bullet, as the day-on-day shite from the last administration at SJP has completely dried up with Mort and Ash here and the press don't like it one bit.

Aye tbf we've not been doing their jobs for them recently and that's put a few noses oot. Keep it up tbh.

True Faith

Also, judging by our poor performance in the second season I think Shearer's presence had more of an effect on our push up the league than Roeder's management skills.

In fairness I also heard Shearer did very little in terms of coaching and so on. Roeder did very well in that season to get us 7th. That I don't dispute. I would say the money he was given was a canny wedge compared to even this past summer's spending, given there's an extra £30m TV money knocking around now. That was my only point really. I wouldn't say he was as damaging as Souness. I dread to think where we'd be now if he was still manager though. Although he'd have been sacked before Xmas I guess.

Edited by alex