Is Sam the man ?

Jimbo

The Big Sam Vote  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never thought he was the right man for the job, but the worst thing we could possibly do would be to replace him.

He's had a shocking year (2007) in terms of results; let's just hope his 2008 is better.

Thing is, I trust him in the transfer market far more than I trusted the last 2 fools.

if he stops playing smith in midfield i'll regain some confidence in him

I personally thought Smith had a good game today, unlike the rest of the midfield.

I thought he did a decent job in the absence of Butt.

Not a fan of Smith (certainly in midfield) but I thought he did ok today, still gave away some stupid fouls though :calmdown:

agreed but made a decisive goal-bound clearance.

Not a fan of Smith (certainly in midfield) but I thought he did ok today, still gave away some stupid fouls though :calmdown:

he doesn't know how to stay on his feet and jockey. just goes lunging in. basics for central midfield tbh.

he's shot shy and the less said about his distribution the better.

he doesn't know how to stay on his feet and jockey. just goes lunging in. basics for central midfield tbh.

Definitley should have had a go when he had that little run towards the 18 yard box, seemed to panic and lose it.

Bloody hell, you've managed to describe Emre in the same post.

he wasn't employed as a striker nor as an attacking midfielder though he was there to spoil Sunderlands attack, which he did quite well for a player who's not used to that sort of game... so I fail to see your reasoning

Well WH are spanking Derby 4-0 away, why couldnt we do that?

Sam?

5-0, Solano.

Seems that West Ham didn't go there thinking 0-0 would be a good result. Solano man of the match by all accounts.

Oh

A Creative Mid, now, we could do with one of them

FUCK OF SAM

One of the sky commentators commented that we would be happy with a draw at SOS today. I hope to god he didnt get told that by Sam.

This whole win your home games and draw your away games mentality should only apply when we play the top 5 or 6. Theres no need to look for a draw against teams in the bottom half of the table

he wasn't employed as a striker nor as an attacking midfielder though he was there to spoil Sunderlands attack, which he did quite well for a player who's not used to that sort of game... so I fail to see your reasoning

my reasoning is that he's not a midfielder, so why continue playing him in a position where he does nothing but pick up but yellow cards?

ps you'd expect a former striker to have a crack at goal when well placed instead of having a nosebleed.

I haven't been impressed.

It had to be expected that he would need time to get things right on the pitch, the poor tactics, playing people out of position and not keeping a balanced team is really costing us.