Joey Barton

Kid Dynamite

I know i fucked off but i really need somewhere to vent my spleen so im back.

Joey Barton is a cnut! Slowest player on the field, gave away far too many freekicks, no creativity at all, and a nasty dirty twat to round it off. You expect studs into the gut off mackems but he let the side down by lowering himself to their level.

I cant believe we thought we needed him back to bring creativity to the side. Hes worse than butt, smith and geremi all rolled into one!

And Big Sam, less of the going for a draw in away matches shit. Sunderland are relegation fodder and they outplayed us today, another month of this and his job is on the line.

Smith in Midfield, Zoggy at LB, Taylor ahead of Beye at RB, Martins on the bench. Seriously, what the fuck!

I know i fucked off but i really need somewhere to vent my spleen so im back.

Joey Barton is a cnut! Slowest player on the field, gave away far too many freekicks, no creativity at all, and a nasty dirty twat to round it off. You expect studs into the gut off mackems but he let the side down by lowering himself to their level.

I cant believe we thought we needed him back to bring creativity to the side. Hes worse than butt, smith and geremi all rolled into one!

And Big Sam, less of the going for a draw in away matches shit. Sunderland are relegation fodder and they outplayed us today, another month of this and his job is on the line.

Smith in Midfield, Zoggy at LB, Taylor ahead of Beye at RB, Martins on the bench. Seriously, what the fuck!

Was just thinking yesterday where you had got to! Vent your spleen as much as you want to imo.

I can't agree or disagree with you as I haven't seen the game. However, I did post a few months ago, my thoughts that Barton would be a great player for us - something I hope happens, provided he is playes as attacking midfielder in games to come. If he was slow today, maybe it's due to his injury and not being up to full speed yet?

Barton got better as the match went on, but I'll forgive him for today as he's probably not match fit yet and was played out of position.

Hes had 3 premiership games and a even more reserve games since injury. Hes been fit for 2 months now. How long does he need? He had 1 good season at city, got his england call up and hes done nowt since. Nolan had a similar spell 2 years ago.

He was nowhere near as bad as you're making him out to be. Not a right winger but you can blame the manager for that. Always good to see a centre-mid busting forward when we have a counter-attack. Thought he was one of our better players in the first-half, even if that doesn't say much.

bartonsplit2_468x381.jpg

The Football Association are trying to establish whether referee Martin Atkinson saw Joey Barton's controversial challenge on Dickson Etuhu during Saturday's 1-1 draw at Sunderland before deciding whether any disciplinary action should be taken against the Newcastle midfielder.

Atkinson did not award a foul when Barton went into the tackle with his studs high on the Sunderland player, with both men squaring up afterwards.

It is understood there was no mention of the incident in the referee's report, and the FA will seek clarification over whether Atkinson did indeed witness the clash at the time as well as reviewing television evidence.

Under FIFA guidelines, a retrospective charge for violent conduct can only be laid down in instances where the match official does not notice the incident at all.

Should disciplinary proceedings eventually be forthcoming, Barton - who joined Newcastle from Manchester City during the summer - could be facing up to a three-match ban.

Should have been sent off like.

That's a debateable point. After all, it was a mackem he was 'resting' his foot against.

This will be interesting, as I have heard ex-footballers on the radio saying it looked worse than it actually was. If they can say that, then Barton has a defence ??

Edited by snakehips

that dirty-'racist'-scouse-thug better improve in time. Maybe he's just setting the bar really low now by being off the pace and kicking big black midfielders in the wrong place NOW as opposed to later on in his toon career?

Fingers crossed eh

Edited by bassplayerjj

that dirty-'racist'-scouse-thug better improve in time. Maybe he's just setting the bar really low now by being off the pace and kicking big black midfielders in the wrong place NOW as opposed to later on in his toon career?

Fingers crossed eh

Hows he racist

Fingers crossed eh

Hows he racist

Yeah, to be fair to Barton he'd have been just as happy to stamp on a white players knackers!

I think he's quite lucky to get away with it perosnally, looked plenty of intent in it for me, but as a toon fan i'd rather he got away with it as he desperately needs games to get back to full speed as he's off the pace at the moment!

Fingers crossed eh

Hows he racist

He's related to an alleged racist. That's enough in some people's books :icon_lol:

Either was im guessing he wasnt taught the finer points of racial and sexual equality growing up as a kid. His brother is in jail for hitting a Black man in the head with an axe isnt he? Just cos he was black?

Joey only punches them on the training ground and kicks them in the bollocks during games :icon_lol: