Lest we forget

luckyluke

Another thread where people just end up bickering about each other personally, rather than having sensible debates about the topic. :) Seems to be alot of these lately :icon_lol:

Bit of a petty post tbf. That's a joke btw. Before you get your French knickers in a twist.

:rolleyes:

I was thinking out loud really alex, wasn't having a go at any one in particular, its just a general feel I have about this forum lately thats all. I've said my bit and thats it now.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thread where people just end up bickering about each other personally, rather than having sensible debates about the topic. :) Seems to be alot of these lately :icon_lol:

Bit of a petty post tbf. That's a joke btw. Before you get your French knickers in a twist.

:)

I was thinking out loud really alex, wasn't having a go at any one in particular, its just a general feel I have about this forum lately thats all. I've said my bit and thats it now.

Fair comment and I know I get involved when I should just leave it. He's such a twat though :rolleyes:

Another thread where people just end up bickering about each other personally, rather than having sensible debates about the topic. :rolleyes: Seems to be alot of these lately :icon_lol:

I'm sorry but I agree, Bev :icon_lol:

I'm glad its not just me then Snakey! Maybe it's my imagination but as I'm not on here all the time when I open a thread most seem to end up in just personal petty arguments. Its a shame as I love this forum very much.

It does happen a lot, Bev. It makes me cringe at times and I find it sad how people have to resort to the slanging.

Anyway, have no fear - I would never slag you off :icon_lol::icon_lol::panic: (that better, Jonny ??? :) )

:icon_lol::)

I'm sure threads containing posts like that are equally off putting to some people too! :rolleyes:

Another thread where people just end up bickering about each other personally, rather than having sensible debates about the topic. :rolleyes: Seems to be alot of these lately :icon_lol:

Fair comment and I know I get involved when I should just leave it. He's such a twat though :rolleyes:

Shurrup!!!!! :)

:rolleyes:

40-1.jpg

Man:

Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

Angry man:

OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

You shouldn't slag RICO off like that you know, you'll never learn. :rolleyes:

Another thread where people just end up bickering about each other personally, rather than having sensible debates about the topic. :panic: Seems to be alot of these lately :icon_lol:

I'm sorry but I agree, Bev :icon_lol:

I'm glad its not just me then Snakey! Maybe it's my imagination but as I'm not on here all the time when I open a thread most seem to end up in just personal petty arguments. Its a shame as I love this forum very much.

It does happen a lot, Bev. It makes me cringe at times and I find it sad how people have to resort to the slanging.

Anyway, have no fear - I would never slag you off :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: (that better, Jonny ??? :) )

:icon_lol::)

I'm sure threads containing posts like that are equally off putting to some people too! :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I've been churning out that shite for years, so I aint gonna change now!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for ruining my thread that was created in respect for those who gave their lives for us Fop. Real classy.

Wasn't me though was it, don't let little things like facts get in the way of a good witch hunt though, eh. :icon_lol:

Thanks for ruining my thread that was created in respect for those who gave their lives for us Fop. Real classy.

Wasn't me though was it, don't let little things like facts get in the way of a good witch hunt though, eh. :icon_lol:

You were clearly after a bite with that first post, after the ensuing argument was inevitable. You forgot to underline a word, by the way.

You were clearly after a bite with that first post, after the ensuing argument was inevitable. You forgot to underline a word, by the way.

Please explain how:

Just 5 WWI veterans left apparently.

People have already pretty much completely forgotten the utter horror of WW1. :rolleyes:

Is "clear after a bite"? Do you even understand what I said? Knowing you, almost certainly not.

Now:

Just 5 WWI veterans left apparently.

People have already pretty much completely forgotten the utter horror of WW1. :)

Is there any need for this utter bollocks?

Is someone ruining your thread, but that isn't me.

I await your usual deafening silence as you realise how utterly wrong you are.

Please, please don't tell me you honestly thought no-one would react to such an inflammatory (and clearly wrong) statement?

Nice try to stonewall. :icon_lol:

Now again please explain exactly what was "inflammatory" (and indeed "wrong") about what I said?

In fact lets start by what you THINK I said.

Please, please don't tell me you honestly thought no-one would react to such an inflammatory (and clearly wrong) statement?

Now again please explain exactly what was "inflammatory" (and indeed "wrong") about what I said?

So you were stupid enough to think that then.

Fuck me gently!

It's ok, as I the silence will be deafening as he beats his hasty retreat after his stonewalling, once he works out I said nothing "inflammatory" or "wrong" or "clearly looking for a bite" or anything else he wants to try and make up. :icon_lol:

Ah pointless insults, I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

Again please explain exactly what was "inflammatory" (and indeed "wrong") about what I said?

We both know I said nothing of the sort, the question is are you big enough to admit it?

Ah pointless insults, I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

Again please explain exactly what was "inflammatory" (and indeed "wrong") about what I said?

We both know I said nothing of the sort, the question is are you big enough to admit it?

Pointless insults, after the way you've been carrying on? Fuck off.

Someone's already pointed out (Meenzer I think) just exactly how that post was bound to start an argument. Maybe you missed it, as your head is so far up your arse.

Anyway, I'm in hospital early tomorrow morning, I don't have time for this, so feel free to hark on with that 'silence is deafening' bullshit.

Ah pointless insults, I'm shocked. :)

Pointless insults, after the way you've been carrying on? Fuck off.

Again exactly how have I "carried on" in this thread? (*deafening silence for the third time of asking* :))

Someone's already pointed out (Meenzer I think) just exactly how that post was bound to start an argument. Maybe you missed it, as your head is so far up your arse.

No he really didn't, and not surprisingly (as I said nothing of the sort) you haven't either.

Anyway, I'm in hospital early tomorrow morning, I don't have time for this, so feel free to hark on with that 'silence is deafening' bullshit.

See I knew it. :rolleyes: You know I said nothing absolutely nothing "inflammatory" or "wrong" or "clearly looking for a bite" in this thread.

You're just far to cowardly to ever own up and admit it and so you'll run away leaving deafening silence in your wake. :rolleyes:

In my defence, I know full well my comments precipitated this fuckfest, and yes, maybe I should have held my tongue and I had had a glass or two, but I genuinely believe, and will never retract my belief that, Fop was at best disengenuous and or facile with his post, and at worst taking the piss. Sorry to the originator and whoever else has had to read this since. R|CO

In my defence, I know full well my comments precipitated this fuckfest, and yes, maybe I should have held my tongue and I had had a glass or two, but I genuinely believe, and will never retract my belief that,

Yup it was, thanks for being big enough to admit that (I wondered if you'd had a few tbh).

Fop was at best disengenuous and or facile with his post, and at worst taking the piss.

Again how? If you understand what I said how is it in any way "disingenuous", "facile" of "taking the piss"?

Sorry to the originator and whoever else has had to read this since. R|CO

Yup it was never my intention to destroy this thread, but I don't see why I should be a punch bag and not defend myself for making a perfectly acceptable (in keeping with the thread and day) comment.